BeautyNailNail ToolsTrim
Black/Coarse Salon Board Drum (Pack of 48)

Trim Black/Coarse Salon Board Drum (Pack of 48)

by Trim

Trim Black/ Coarse Salon Board Drum salon boards, 2 surfaces: heavy duty (100 grit) and medium (180 grit), it smoothes and reduces artificial nail seams and edges and it shapes natural and artificial nails.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Black/Coarse Salon Board Drum (Pack of 48)!
Stormie S.
Fairbury, IL
Too coarse for my nails, wouldn't buy again, kept splitting my nails. Does not compare to other store brands
Heather R.
ELK GROVE, CA
I love that they are stong, they allow me fix my accrlic nails in between fills. They work great at making everything evan.
Marlet M.
Columbus , OH
I always ha e to shape my nails so I use trims because I have really circle nails so yes I do love these and of course I would keep using and buying this product and I really like it just in general because of its work
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
Trim black salon boards are the only filing boards I use on my nails. They are durable. Completely easy to use. The grit is perfect for shaping the perfect nail.
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Bulk is the best! I never run out of products especially when I get them in bulk.
Jeri S.
Las Cruces, NM
Very effective and efficient. The boards last for a while without becoming dull too quickly.
Mayra R.
i have purchased these many times before i love these buffing blocks easy to handle quick buff time and perfectly smooth and shiny nails you save so much money by buffing your nails to a beautiful shine and just forget nail polish all together
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN
I use this product sometimes, but usually when I want to get my nails done I go to a salon. I do however have this product around just incase I need a quick touch up and don't feel like going to the salon quite yet. This is a great product to keep around the house to keep your nails looking nice.
Stacy N.
Lewiston, ME
Trim nail files are cheap and work well. These boards will not rip apart easily like some of the other brands. You can find this brand just about any store that has nail products. I will continue to use Trim nail files in my future.
Oghenetekevwe O.
Carbondale, IL
It gets the job done and leaves my nails looking beautiful. I would recommended this to everyone because i believe it is worth it.

Looking for your answer?