BY TRIM #54 in Nail Files

Trim Black/ Coarse Salon Board Drum salon boards, 2 surfaces: heavy duty (100 grit) and medium (180 grit), it smoothes and reduces artificial nail seams and edges and it shapes natural and artificial nails. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea Q.
This product is great for thick nails and I tend to reserve such a course texture for toenails. The price is good. But the file was too rough for my sensitive nails. I would recommend this but I would encourage caution.
Mayra R.
i have purchased these many times before i love these buffing blocks easy to handle quick buff time and perfectly smooth and shiny nails you save so much money by buffing your nails to a beautiful shine and just forget nail polish all together
Fashion Closet D.
Stamford, CT
These are the only nail files that I use. You can easily find that at CVS, Walgreens and tons of local beauty supply stores. These nail files are perfect if you have super long, super strong nails and you need to get the job done. The best thing about these files is that they are durable and last for a long time. I highly recommend!
Jaime L.
Irvine, CA
Love these files! I fell in love with this type of file when I used to have acrylic nails and now I won't use anything else. I usually purchase at Wal-Mart because they have the best price. I have gotten them at Sally's before because they were on sale. Highly recommend!
Kelsey S.
i like these alot they work really good and have a nice grain to them to really file and buff all the imperfections away that you want to get rid of i would buy these again and the price seems pretty reasonable i like these also because they are not thin and bend
Aida A.
The nail boards don't seem to last very long. They are easily bent and when that occurs ridges appear on the black file strip that end is use of the file in that area but while the file strip is intact it does a nice job of evening out nails.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Always have my nail kit fully stocked with these. They work really nicely, I use them on myself or anyone else I ever give manicures too. They aren't pricey either which makes it easier for me to toss them out after I use them
Jennifer F.
The files are perfect to shape my nails or to file a broken or chipped nail back to a smoother line and shape. Sometimes when a few nails break, it is perfect to just file down all of my nails so they're all even.
Erica N.
Homewood, AL
I love the hardness and coarseness of these files because they give me the preciseness I want when giving myself a pedicure. Files great to whatever shape (round, square, etc) I want for that particular pedicure
Stacy N.
Lewiston, ME
Trim nail files are cheap and work well. These boards will not rip apart easily like some of the other brands. You can find this brand just about any store that has nail products. I will continue to use Trim nail files in my future.