Trim Black Salon Boards. Heavy Duty 100 Grit & Medium 180 Grit. 3-pack (6 Total)

BY TRIM

BRAND NEW 3 PACK. TRIM'S HIGH QUALITY BOARDS. this 3-pack includes. 3 heavy duty 100 grit and 3 medium 180 grit. Shapes natural and artificial nails. Quickly reduces & smoothes nail seams and edges. Thank you for your purchase of Trim® Professional... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best nail files out there. I wouldn't buy any others. I wish they had a smaller one that could fit in my purse for on the go care. They last a very long time. I buy these at CVS or any other local drug store. I would highly recommend these
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty much your typical nail file. Nothing too fancy about them except they are affordable and get the job done. Can find them at most drugstores or Walmart. They have a really good grit to them and come in a large package so its totally fine if you loose one or most of them.
Jennifer W.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these nail files, they are rough and strong so you don't have to rub it back and forth on you nail for a long period. Usually a couple swipes takes care of all my filing and shaping needs!
Kellie W.
Trim nail file boards are my MUST have anytime i do my nails at home. They're the perfect courseness without tearing apart my nails, giving a perfect, smooth edge everytime.
Gaby B.
Houma, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why pay huge bucks for something so simple! I love the sleek look and easy use of this product. It's a fast way to keep my nails rounded and buffed in between nail jobs!
chelsea j.
I think it's great.But some times it files a little bit to low and it not hard enough. But she could make it better I've tried all types of files and some times they all file the same
Christina J.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to Emory boards. Not a fan of the metal or glad files. These are rigid yet flexible enough not to gouge the side of your nails!!
Lisa A.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these nail files! They are some of the best ones on the market. They're strong and do a great job! They also last a long time.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great to have around. They usually last a while and are inexpensive. You can find them at any grocery store or drugstore.
Betsy C.
Buena Vista, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
these work great on fingernails & toenails. I wish they lasted longer, but they are priced good so it's not a big deal