BY TRIM

Trim Tweezers (Pack of 1 Only) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kara S.
Raleigh
I had these a while back. I love them. They grip hairs really well and are easy to hold. They get the job done and are very precise. I would recommend these for tweezing brow hairs. The work really well.
Stephany H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Tweezers are really precise. Can easily get those stubborn thick hairs. I bought my pair at Target and it was affordable. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Lisa C.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
great tweezers they have a great grip and grab even the finest hairs and the pointed tip makes it easy to get right where you want to be and not pull unwanted hairs
Katie B.
Lake Charles
These are great. I love that they are slanted, easier to grab the hairs. I have a bunch of these and have them in different places, bathroom, makeup bag, car, bedroom, work. You never know when you need to pluck a hair!
Heather A.
Love these tweezers. They work great at getting hard to get hairs. Easy to use and grasp the hair your wanting to remove. Have also used to remove splinters from kids fingers make it nice and easy as well as painless
Sandi N.
Not the best but it worked for awhile. I t was purchased in the grocery store it wasn’t pricey so you get what you paid for.Was quite easy to use. I will not buy again but if you are in a pinch it’s helpful.
Brittany L.
RACELAND, LA
This is the perfect set of tweezers. They have a slanted flat side that comes to the perfect point. Great for splinters or plucking your eye brows. Has a good grip and fits easily in hand. Recommended!
Kerrie A.
Port Saint Lucie
I stick to what I know!! These tweezers are simple yet very effective. They are easy to use and classic in design. Definitely recommend this product for everyone.
Stacey B.
Ephrata
I can't tell you how many tweezers I have gone through either I've lost them or they just don't do what I want them to.
I love these because they are slim, and thin, they aren't that really thick metal that takes forever to try to grab a hair. The thinner the tweezers are the better you can operate them to pull all those hairs out that you need gone!!!
And these are just PERFECT! And with the slant in them you can turn them to grab one single hair or a whole bunch!!!
Kitty A.
Dorchester, MA
This tool is perfect for getting the excess cuticles. Also works well to clean under the nails to achieve a polished look. I use for manicures and pedicures and have had mine for a long time. It is still super sharp and gets the job done which is awesome. The slant makes it easier to hold and grip so I am comfortable using with both hands.