BY TRIM

Trim Tweezers (Pack of 1 Only) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacey B.
Ephrata
I can't tell you how many tweezers I have gone through either I've lost them or they just don't do what I want them to.
I love these because they are slim, and thin, they aren't that really thick metal that takes forever to try to grab a hair. The thinner the tweezers are the better you can operate them to pull all those hairs out that you need gone!!!
And these are just PERFECT! And with the slant in them you can turn them to grab one single hair or a whole bunch!!!
Trini I.
I absolutely loved this tweezer because it was easy to grip and got all the tine hairs I wasn't able to get with regular tweezers. it was a good price and has lasted me a while. it was definitely worth the purchase. yes I would buy this again and recommend this product to everyone!
Lexis S.
I do like these tweezers, I buy them often because I tend to lose them all the time. When I go to purchase a new pair, I always look for these. The slant allows me to get those really thin Eyebrow hairs that most tweezers won't and instead grab your skin and pinch.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
These are great. I love that they are slanted, easier to grab the hairs. I have a bunch of these and have them in different places, bathroom, makeup bag, car, bedroom, work. You never know when you need to pluck a hair!
Heather A.
Love these tweezers. They work great at getting hard to get hairs. Easy to use and grasp the hair your wanting to remove. Have also used to remove splinters from kids fingers make it nice and easy as well as painless
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
Pretty good tweezers. Nothing special. I have had for about two months and it's still working as it did originally. Don't really know what else to say. It met my expectations but nothing special they're just tweezers
Sandi N.
Not the best but it worked for awhile. I t was purchased in the grocery store it wasn’t pricey so you get what you paid for.Was quite easy to use. I will not buy again but if you are in a pinch it’s helpful.
Brittany L.
This is the perfect set of tweezers. They have a slanted flat side that comes to the perfect point. Great for splinters or plucking your eye brows. Has a good grip and fits easily in hand. Recommended!
Kitty A.
Boston, MA
This tool is perfect for getting the excess cuticles. Also works well to clean under the nails to achieve a polished look. I use for manicures and pedicures and have had mine for a long time. It is still super sharp and gets the job done which is awesome. The slant makes it easier to hold and grip so I am comfortable using with both hands.
MikeandTasha W.
Booneville
Trim is the only brand i buy in tweezer. They are sharp and reliable. I have tried many different brand, but once I used trim i never tried another.