Trim Beautycare Slant/Point Tip 02580 Tweezers, 1 Count uploaded by Angela D.

BY TRIM

Trim Tweezers (Pack of 1 Only) see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This tool is perfect for getting the excess cuticles. Also works well to clean under the nails to achieve a polished look. I use for manicures and pedicures and have had mine for a long time. It is still super sharp and gets the job done which is awesome. The slant makes it easier to hold and grip so I am comfortable using with both hands." in 9 reviews
Angela D.
I these tweezers are okay, they do a pretty job plucking my eyebrows. I was moving, and really needed a pair of tweezers and just decided to pick these up having no expectations for them. But they did a pretty good job. They are super sharp, so be careful if you use them.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
These are great. I love that they are slanted, easier to grab the hairs. I have a bunch of these and have them in different places, bathroom, makeup bag, car, bedroom, work. You never know when you need to pluck a hair!
Sandi N.
Not the best but it worked for awhile. I t was purchased in the grocery store it wasn’t pricey so you get what you paid for.Was quite easy to use. I will not buy again but if you are in a pinch it’s helpful.
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite tweezers. I've only had to replace once in my lifetime and that's because I misplaced my original ingress. Thankfully I eventually found it.
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
This is the perfect set of tweezers. They have a slanted flat side that comes to the perfect point. Great for splinters or plucking your eye brows. Has a good grip and fits easily in hand. Recommended!
Kara S.
Raleigh
I had these a while back. I love them. They grip hairs really well and are easy to hold. They get the job done and are very precise. I would recommend these for tweezing brow hairs. The work really well.
veronica c.
I like these they get those hard to get tiny stubborn eyebrow hair but you have to be careful the end at the slanted tip will trim your tiny hair insead of Bull it out.
Stephany H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Tweezers are really precise. Can easily get those stubborn thick hairs. I bought my pair at Target and it was affordable. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Lisa c.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
great tweezers they have a great grip and grab even the finest hairs and the pointed tip makes it easy to get right where you want to be and not pull unwanted hairs
Stacey B.
Ephrata
I can't tell you how many tweezers I have gone through either I've lost them or they just don't do what I want them to.
I love these because they are slim, and thin, they aren't that really thick metal that takes forever to try to grab a hair. The thinner the tweezers are the better you can operate them to pull all those hairs out that you need gone!!!
And these are just PERFECT! And with the slant in them you can turn them to grab one single hair or a whole bunch!!!