BY TRIM

You could apply the best mascara in the world and still not have that sought-after, wide-eyed look--unless you get your hands on a good-quality eyelash curler, which adds an eye-opening bend to lashes and enhances any shadow, lining, or contouring you might do. This one, with easy-to-grip handles and a neat contoured design, comes with gentle rubber pads that you can wipe off for easy upkeep and replace when they wear down. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. curls lashes quickly and easily smooth opening and closing action sturdy finger loops ; see more...

Trim Beauty Care Eyelash Curler
  • "I have had this eye lash curler for about 7 years now. I love it! Its durable and as you can tell by the length of time I have had it lasts a very long time." in 13 reviews
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trim Beauty Care Eyelash Curler, 1 ea more...
My old eyelash curler was too beat up to use anymore so I trashed it and decided to pick up an elf eye lash curler since it was 2 dollars and looked like a decent curler. Wrong.. I hated it! It did absolutely nothing for my lashes at all I was shocked. So i returned that one and picked up this one since it was also 2 dollars and I crossed my fingers that it would be WAY better than the elf one. I have always used revlon eyelash curlers but I was looking for an even cheaper alternative. This one is wonderful!! It gives a great curl to my lashes and does not pinch. Its not hard to curl them either like the elf one was. It fit all my lashes in perfectly and did my pull on them. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I wish I would have bought the curler with the extra inserts for like 80 cents more but thats okay! I would definitely repurchase and recommend. You can’t beat the price for the quality of what you get. Worked fabulous for me!
Alexa M.
Review for: Trim Beauty Care Eyelash Curler, 1 ea more...
I will never buy an eyelash curler from this company again. It is not good quality. The rubber guard gets pushed behind the metal and ended up cutting my eyelashes straight off right in the middle. I’m still trying to get them to grow back. I was devastated and would not recommend this product.
Michelle C.
Lakewood, CA
This eyelash curler is okay. It’s super affordable (only $2) so it does a great job for the price. It doesn’t curl your lashes super well, but as I do already have naturally curled lashes, it works well for me. I wouldn’t recommend this product if your eyelashes aren’t naturally curled at all and if they grow downwards.
insha d.
allen
This is a good eye lash curler, but it does pinch your eyelid. Due to this, you cannot use it really close to your lashes. But, I mean it is like a dollar and it does what it can. It lasts very long and curls well just you can’t get close to your lashes.
Zoe L.
I’ve never had an eyelash curler before because my lashes are naturally pretty long and have enough curl that I never worried about it. But I’m glad this was my first one- the little pad is really soft and made it a lot less intimidating!
JENNIFER H.
WONDER LAKE
Works good and gets the job done at an affordable price. I usually get mine from the Walmart which I need to go get another 1 because mine is dirty and old. Need to update mine :)
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
jaimie l.
Review for: Trim Beauty Care Eyelash Curler more...
for the price it is pretty decent. i bought this for travel so if i lost it or it got damaged i could easily replace it because its no inexpensive. does a okay job in curling my lashes. i sometimes have to press hard for it to work better but it still works!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Review for: Trim Beauty Care Eyelash Curler, 1 ea more...
I used this eyelash curler and it worked wonderfully. I just needed a inexpensive eyelash curler and this one fit the bill. It was easy to use as long as you didn't grip the lash too tight. My eyelash curled successfully. I would recommend this product.
Makayla C.
Spokane Valley
Curled my short thin lashes great but RIPPED OUT MY LASHES. Used to use everyday but not anymore. Bought at Walmart. Easy to use but kinda hurts. Easy to pinch eyelid. It was cheap so not too disappointing.
Marchere G.
Reading,pa
Never used one of these do they work ?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Where can you purchase replacement rubber things?
Nia J.
Does this product really work?
Lisa E.
Clarksville, TN
Can you replace the rubber on the inside to make it more than a one time thing.
hilda g.