BY TRIM

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. Precision tips grasp even the most difficult hairs. ; see more...

Trim Beauty Care Duo Compact Slant/Point Tweezers
  • "I get the two pack because they each work in different ways. the slanted gets chin and neck have better and the pointed gets the eyebrows the best without pinching and loosing grip. " in 8 reviews
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Trim Beauty Duo Compact Slant/Point Tweezers are perfect. They work great for tweezing your eyebrows to removing a splinter. The slant tweezers work great for grabbing more than one hair and the point tweezers work great for more precise tweezing. Trim Beauty Duo Compact Slant/Point Tweezers are also amazing for the little plastic case that they come in making it easy to find in your purse. I would recommend Trim Beauty Duo Compact Slant/Point Tweezers to anyone looking for versatility.
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
I like these. They’re a good backup set. They aren’t anything spectacular but they work well. I have combination skin and don’t really get irritation after using these. I haven’t repurchased but only because I don’t use them super often.
Karmen D.
I used the slant tweezers to put jewelry on my coffin nails and there isn’t much to say about them other than they do their job well. They have great grip without me having to squeeze much so I’m overall satisfied with the product
Haley W.
Hot Springs, AR
I needed tweezers and these were the only ones the Walmart closest to me had. I wish I would have waited. They are awful! I couldn’t get a grip on a single hair, with either pair, they just grabbed my skin. I threw them away and will not purchase again.
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Talk about precise! I can get any hair with the point tip tweezer. I get mine from target. They’re super good tweezers, but also very very expensive. $20 or more for tweezers is a bit much.
Stephanie M.
Love these tweezers! They are my favorite tweezers to use, I switch between both to get a perfect brow! I loose them often which is a bummer but I never mind spending the cash to get another pair. Awesome! Easy to hold and very precise. Love the small pouch they come in.
Jessica B.
I was not impressed with these at all! Grabbed them in a hurry and wish I wouldn’t have. The tips are so sharp that instead of grabbing the hair it just cut it off where I tried to grab. I will not be purchasing these again.
Stacey O.
Seekonk, MA
Great to actually grip the hairs to tweeze. Some tweezers do not grip properly but I've never had a problem with these. Good for brows and all over face hair removal. Good value for the price also.
Nicole T.
Very satisfied with this set of tweezers, they have been easy to use and are holding up well. Glad they came in a case so they stay together.
They don’t require a super hard grip and have a nice angle to them.
Melanie D.
Pittsburgh
I LOVE Trim brand and the slant tweezers, but did not find the point tweezers very useful for my needs. I did not feel that I could tweeze with precision or grab hairs easily.