BY GENERIC

Trim Beauty Care Deluxe Slant Tip Tweezers: Stainless steel Precision-ground tips are permanently aligned for better grip to grasp and remove hair Retains their pulling ability for a lifetime Professional quality see more...

Trim Beauty Care Deluxe Slant Tip Tweezers
  • "The slant tip makes it easier to pinpoint exactly what I want to tweeze. Great for plucking eyebrows, removing splinters etc. I carry a pair around in my purse with me." in 8 reviews
  • "These are a pretty good pair of tweezers and for the right price." in 1 review
Alecia N.
united states
These are great tweezers. I love them. They are super cheap and affordable. They are also very very precise and so easy to use. I believe I picked them up at my local Dollar General out of pure necessity and didnt really expect them to be the greatest tweezers in the world and surprisingly I have zero complaints..  Theyre simply great.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my go to brand. I bought and returned 4 or 5 pairs of tweezers before finally finding this pair. I had this exact kind before for close to 10 years and couldn't remember the brand and I won't use anything else. The tip is good for getting those ingrown hairs and the slant let's you extract any hairs that are just to short to shave with a face shaver. I love them.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
I love these tweezers, especially for the price. They do a good job at plucking hairs and I love the slanted tip. That really makes a difference. It's hard to find tweezers that actually do their job at a decent price and these did not disappoint. I would recommend them.
Destiny S.
These are a great pair of tweezers! Only wish was that it had a light. The slanted tip helps in shaping the eyebrows, but they're also good for general tweezing of unsightly hairs for weekly use. My skin is pretty dry so I need to moisturize after because the tweezing reddens me up. But overall, great product!
Carmen M.
La Puente, CA
Great product. same as anastasia or tweezerman but for a cheaper price! I highly recommend that you ditch the high priced products and check out cheap buys. I'm sure you'll find a cheaper subsititue for the same quality.
Shawna D.
Bought three cause i lost my favorite tweezers. Considering the price the work pretty well. However i did experience allot of broken off hairs and difficulty getting some more stubborn hairs out. Definitely not tweezerman quality but worth the price.
Jessica O.
Binghamton, NY
I used these for plucking stray hairs between brow waxes, but i also use these with my false lashes. work like a charm and picked them up for a few bucks at my local grocery store.
Raquel F.
I actually like these tweezers. They are great at getting the fine little hairs and great at getting the stubble. I like to use these for my eyebrows and the little chin hairs.
Nadia A.
Orlando, FL
Love these tweezers. They really do work when i pluck my eyebrow hairs off, their worth buying . i always purchase these tweezers for the same reason that they work so well.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Keita R.
I've used this product before and I loved it! This my main tool for shaping my eyebrows.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
Do these tweezers keep to a fine point or do they blunt from use?