Trim Beauty Care All Purpose Nail Kit uploaded by Amber G.Trim Beauty Care All Purpose Nail Kit uploaded by liz T.

BY TRIM

For over 70 years, Trim® has been the most trusted name in quality personal care products, offering the best customer value by providing quality at a popular price. Set includes: fingernail clipper cuticle stick emery board toenail clipper eyebrow tweezers ; see more...

Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great to have in your purse, bathroom or travel. They're not anything special, but they are cheap and is a complete nail kit.
Daniela P.
Nice and effective to have always in my travel purse. Superior in lasting performance and free from defects.
Iram M.
I like it because its a complete manicure pedicure set of good quality. Nail clippers have a good grip.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I am going to give myself a great Mani or pedi I usually opt to get the Trim multi package of a fileer, wooden stick, and nail clippers because it has everything I would need and I don't have to look for each individual product. This is great because everything you need is in one place and when your done you can put everything back in the little pouch!
Angelique G.
Whittier, CA
I usually find this brand at the 99 cent stores or dollar tree. I'm not picky with my nail supplies to be quite honest. It's good for what you get. I can't complain. They cut my nails nicely and do the job. Would recommend if your looking for some decent nail supplies for a good price.
Jessica S.
Bay City, MI
For the price, you can't beat it! The clippers work great, you get a variety of sizes, and you also get a cuticle pusher and a nail file. It's everything you need for a home manicure, all in one package. I couldn't be happier, and I would definitely purchase again!
Yisueidy R.
Copperas Cove, TX
is a good kit, have almost everything you need to give yourself a home mani-pedi. the only thing is that the nail clipper get numb too fast. but i actually use it maybe two or three times at week. if you want a cheap but usefull nail kit for your house thi is the one to buy
Liz W.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this particular set since I was in middle school and it has lasted me foreverrrrr... into my adult life! I like trim because they are strong and affordable and easy to use. Pretty much what you want when it comes to basic self grooming. It is frustrating when nail clippers break, and they have not so I am happy with this brand!
Jada E.
Johns Creek
I love getting acrylics but I hate being charged a extra $5 for them to remove them for a new set. This nail clipper is the best I have ever used to remove my nails and the price for them was very fair in my opinion. I would definitely buy again and recommend it to anyone like me who likes to do things on there own !
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nail files were too thin and small. The price was reasonable, but a good case of you get what you pay for. The files compare to files of the sale size from other brands. If you want a small disposable file then these are good but if you want quality multiple use files I do not recommend them.