Trim Beauty Care All Purpose Nail Kit uploaded by liz T.Trim Beauty Care All Purpose Nail Kit uploaded by Amber G.

BY TRIM

For over 70 years, Trim® has been the most trusted name in quality personal care products, offering the best customer value by providing quality at a popular price. Set includes: fingernail clipper cuticle stick emery board toenail clipper eyebrow tweezers ; see more...

Yisueidy R.
Copperas Cove, TX
is a good kit, have almost everything you need to give yourself a home mani-pedi. the only thing is that the nail clipper get numb too fast. but i actually use it maybe two or three times at week. if you want a cheap but usefull nail kit for your house thi is the one to buy
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Whenever I am going to give myself a great Mani or pedi I usually opt to get the Trim multi package of a fileer, wooden stick, and nail clippers because it has everything I would need and I don't have to look for each individual product. This is great because everything you need is in one place and when your done you can put everything back in the little pouch!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
I have used this particular set since I was in middle school and it has lasted me foreverrrrr... into my adult life! I like trim because they are strong and affordable and easy to use. Pretty much what you want when it comes to basic self grooming. It is frustrating when nail clippers break, and they have not so I am happy with this brand!
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
These nail files were too thin and small. The price was reasonable, but a good case of you get what you pay for. The files compare to files of the sale size from other brands. If you want a small disposable file then these are good but if you want quality multiple use files I do not recommend them.
🌺Meagan K.
Lihue, HI
I use this product along with my husband and children once a week. It cuts great and quickly, never gets stuck. The small one is great for my little ones and for myself since I have small fingers and nails. And he large one gets the job done on our toes! Recommend this product for sure
Lara H.
Albion, MI
This product gets the job done. Nothing spectacular but does the job. It is inexpensive and is worth the value. It does just as well as more exspensive kinds. I bought this at walmart and have seen them at target. I would recommend to others who need nail kits.
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
I really liked this kit because it came with a bigger set up clippers for toes, and a smaller set for fingers. They have also stayed sharp over years of use between both my husband and me. I will always buy trim nail clippers over any other brand.
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
This kit is great for anyone that likes to groom their nails at home. It comes with small filers, finger nail clippers and toe nail clippers. Nail filers aren’t the best but they get the job done. Easy to use kit. Would recommend.
Jessica S.
Bay City, MI
For the price, you can't beat it! The clippers work great, you get a variety of sizes, and you also get a cuticle pusher and a nail file. It's everything you need for a home manicure, all in one package. I couldn't be happier, and I would definitely purchase again!
Chelby H.
Elk River , MN
Perfect kit for male and females and all Inbetween! Has everything you would possibly need to clean up those toes or fingers at home with out spending a ton! I love the cuticle pusher and the file is short so good for my hands!