Trilogy Vital Moisturizing Cream for Unisex

by Trilogy

Trilogy Vital Moisturizing Cream is an intensive moisturizer delivering instant and deeply hydrating botanical extracts in a wonderfully light, fast-absorbing day cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trilogy Vital Moisturizing Cream for Unisex!
Sevierville Tn
This product has done wonders for my skin. I was skeptical at first but I must say I am very pleased with how my skin looks and feels after using this. It is super gentle on my skin and goes on super easy and smooth. Definitely a staple in my skincare routine.
Sensitive / Sensitivity
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is HYDRATING. I have oily skin but it still flakes when the weather starts to get cold (which is now, unfortunately). But I’ll slap this on at night and it is a game changer. When I wake up my skin is soft and supple.
Oily / Acne
Pendleton , IN
Rosehip for the win! If you suffer from extremely dry and dull skin, give this a go. It’s small but you only need a small amount to ramp up your face moisture. Smells amazing and works wonders. Rosehip also naturally evens skin tone and texture, helping to reduce the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Sun Damage
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great nighttime moisturizer. The scent is super relaxing. It absorbs quickly and didn't cause any irritation. I didn't experience and breakouts or flare ups of my skin sensitivities. I'd definitely recommend and would purchase in the future.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
This is my favorite cream for day. My NZ friend gets this for me. I use the whole set and the night cream and rosehip oil. Highly recommend
Dry / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
I recieved this product in a bitchbox. It works well and is effective. A little goes a very long way. I would recommend this.
Combination / Acne
Gillinham, Kent
Rosapene Night cream is a dream! I received a sample of this night cream before and after the first night of using it I had to find the full sized jar. The smell is gorgeous, it sinks into my face really well and hydrates my skin overnight.
Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone