Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant Plus 30ml

Trilogy have found what they believe to be the most beneficial, most sustainable and wherever possible, certified organic advanced natural ingredients in the world. Together, these blend into a concentrated, healing, all-purpose balm rich in Omega 3 and 6, natural super-emollients, vitamins and antioxidants. All these ingredients have proven and potent skin conditioning and healing properties. Use Everything Balm for: Soothing dry skin All over nourishing & protecting Healthy nails Perfect massage oil Lip conditioning Multi-purpose moisturising Looking after baby Directions: Warm a small amount in palm of hand or fingertips before using. Melts on contact with skin and absorbs rapidly for a smooth, soft finish. Use anywhere on face or body. Ingredients: Octyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula Nut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Mel (Honey), Parfum, Citral, D-Limonene, Citronellol, Coumarine, Geraniol, Linalool.

Does this help with the moisturising of the skin???
What is the purpose of this 😂😂😂😂????
I hadn’t heard something about this product, what is it? A perfume?
Start your review of Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant Plus 30ml!
23 days agoSun Valley, NV
Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant Plus 30ml uploaded by Sara C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This oil is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! This is probably the best facial oil I have used, and I've use high end to affordable. Cleared my face up in like two days! I had about 5 unsightly large ingrown pimples and I used and it took about 1 day and night of use for them to clear right up. Face feels soft and looks supple. Oil is not heavy feeling. The smell isnt too bad, smells ok and the smell doesn't linger. Works well under makeup and great on no makeup days. Found my Holy Grail face oil!
10 days agoWatertown , WI
Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant Plus 30ml uploaded by Jennifer R.
I bought this serum / oil to add moisture and help with the signs of aging. I love this product , it has improved the appearance of my skin with a nice silky feeling after applying. I will but again.
2 years agoBuffalo, NY
Rosehip oil is so good for our skin! I love my oils, and rosehip is perfect for adding any other essential oils to it that you want to apply to your skin. Highly recommend rosehip oil and this brand!
8 months ago
This did nothing different compared to their normal rosehip oil. It is just more expensive. I would not recommend this. Just buy the normal formula if you want to be bougie or just buy the Life Flo Life-Flo Pure Rosehip Oil Organic - 1 fl oz for a much reasonable price.
9 months agoProvo, UT
I love this facial oil! It moisturizes without feeling oily it also helps with scarring I put it everywhere! If you’re feeling dry this is a good treatment to add in. Maybe not everyday. But it does good work. The price is a little much for the tiny bottle though.
5 months agoBenton, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Great hydrating product! I don’t like putting oils on my skin but iv been applying to my lips during my skincare routine and before liquid lipstick and it’s amazing! My lips aren’t chapped or flaky anymore and my liquid lipstick apply so much better and smoother.
7 months agoHoffman Est, IL
I like this oil, its light and absorbs quickly without leaving an oily residue. It's supposed to help with improve skin tone. I just starting using it and I like that its organic. I'm going to start adding it to my other moisturizers. It is pricey.
5 months agoRosamond , CA
I am loving this oil and my skin is loving it too! I add this to my moisturizer or after applying moisturizer (and letting the moisturizer sink in) and my face is just glowy, hydrated and overall healthy looking. It does have a pretty strong rose smell to it so if that bothers you, you may want to pass, but I don't mind it that much. I bought mine at Ulta and paid about $40 for 30ml. That parts hurts a bit but I am enjoying it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good facial oil to even out their skin and make it look for youthful over time. We all want to age well after all!!
a year agoTucson, AZ
This oil is a must have if your skin is dry. I put this on both in the morning and at night. It goes well under my foundation, it doesn’t break it up or make me look greasy. I no longer have dry patches and I have a healthy glow to my skin! *update* After using this for about 8months now, I still love this product. But I did notice that the small bumps/texture I would get on my chin and forehead is gone after using this.
5 months agoLittle Rock, AR
Super lightweight, highly recommend oily skin types to try this product, works great any skin type really, you an use this AM/PM, smells good but not to much fragrance, helps with anti aging, helps Protect against environmental free radical damage.