BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTrilogy
Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+, 101 Oz

Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+, 1.01 Oz

by Trilogy

A powerful. certified organic beauty oil. Formulated with patented RosapeneTM combining rosehip oil with tomato seed and acai berry seed oils. Packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants to hydrate and repair skin. Protects skin against...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+, 1.01 Oz!
Stephanie F.
Scotts Valley, CA
Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+, 1.01 Oz uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+, 1.01 Oz one of my favorite face and neck oils. Make my skin look radiant and nourish. Made with 100% roses hip oil. Helps with skin tone and fine lines. I suffer from eczema on my face and this helps me a lot. Feel very sad because Ulta no longer sells it and now I’m going to have to order from their website. Price per bottle was $48 at ulta Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+, 1.01 Oz
Jordin M.
Sparks, NV
I have moderately oily skin, and this has been so helpful to keep that at bay! It keeps my skin plump and hydrated so my skin doesn't feel the need to overproduce oil. This is very hydrating without leaving a heavy oil feeling. It is a bit thicker so I suggest using it at night before bed; you'll wake up with glowing skin! It allows lacks much of a smell, so that a huge plus for people who reacts to scents.
Emma M.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this guy for most of fall and all throughout winter, twice a week at night to give my skin an extra burst of hydration. As someone with normally oily skin, I was skeptical of this breaking me out by being to heavy. Absolutely not the case. Even though this oil feels heavy when it comes out of the dropper, it isn't greasy and it melts into the skin within minutes of massaging it. I noticed it really locked in the hydration from my prior serums and moisturizers, plus helped reduce the redness of blemishes and post blemish marks overnight!
Alisa M.
What is this wonder oil?! I got a trial size of this and started using a few drops each morning. Like magic, my skin is noticeably more even and acne scars are fading. A little goes a long way, and I will definitely be buying the full size product when I run out.
Mercy A.
West Point, NY
I started using this based off a recommendation from a TikTok user who loves it. Now, I love it, too! I like to use it as the final step in my nighttime skincare routine as I feel like it really locks in moisture so I wake up with skin that feels soft and hydrated.
Heather R.
Burbank
Typically oils tend to break me out but this one doesn’t. I like that there’s no added fragrance. I layer 2-3 drops on top of my moisturizer year round. This is worth the extra money compared to cheaper rosehip oils.
Rachel R.
This is a holy grail product for me! Trilogy’s Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ left my skin incredibly hydrated and luminous. At the time that I started using this product, I had issues with dryness, dark spots, and discoloration and I noticed results within a few weeks. The $44 price tag can definitely smart but a little goes a long way and you will see improvements.
Laura D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I received a sample of this from a credo order and I was pleasantly surprised with this gem. It has cranberry, açaí, and colloidal oatmeal as well as the superstar rosehip seed oil. My skin had the most beautiful glow after wearing this for four days and I saw a slight decrease in post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Definitely worth the money!
Sunday N.
New Orleans
My HG morning and night! Vert little product is needed for coverage on face, neck and chest. This little bottle will last a year even with me using it morning and night. Absorbs very fast especially after exfoliating! Super hydrating on my mature skin.
Artemis M.
Watford, Hertfordshire
Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+, 1.01 Oz uploaded by Artemis M.
Pros: It has a lightweight formula which absorbs fast into the skin. It's not overly greasy; it's still a face oil, let's not forget. Contains rosehip oil which helps hydrate the skin, and has anti-ageing properties. Prevention is better than cure. It helped soothe my eczema multiple times, so it's safe to say it works on sensitive skin, as well as with all skin types. Clumsy-proof. The pipette helps you keep the oil sanitised and helps with precise application (2-3 drops) with no unnecessary spillage. It contains natural ingredients and as I've been trying to be conscious of the ingredients in the products I use, so this was a big plus for me. It's also cruelty free! Any product against animal testing is a winner in my books. Cons: It has quite a strong planty/ herby smell (not fragrance). It doesn't really bother me, but it's there. -It is on the pricey side. It retails at around €30-36, depending on where you buy it. Fast expiration date (6 months after opening). If you use it regularly, it might not be such a big deal, but if you're like me and sometimes you feel too lazy to use all your skincare products, then it might break your heart not having emptied the bottle. Would I repurchase it? Yes, and no. I'm actually interested in trying out Trilogy's new Hemphip balancing oil as it is specifically targeting combination skin. Depending on the results, I'll see which one I pick as the ONE for my skin. Thus, my yes and no.

Looking for your answer?