Trilogy Rosehip Collection 4-Piece Kit

by Trilogy

Experience Trilogy with the Rosehip Collection which contains nourishing natural skincare for beautiful, healthy skin. Whether you re off on a short weekend away, a long-haul flight overseas or simply looking for an economical way to trial Trilogy's high-performance natural skincare, the Rosehip Collection contains the perfect selection of Trilogy's bestselling products in travel-friendly minis Rosehip Collection Includes: Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ (5ml) Vital Moisturising Cream (20ml) Cream Cleanser (30ml) Hydrating Mist Toner (20ml) Directions: Massage Cream Cleanser onto damp face, neck and décolletage. Rinse or tissue-off then pat dry. Spritz Hydrating Mist Toner and allow to dry naturally. Gently massage 2-3 drops of Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ Finish with and application of Vital Moisturising Cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trilogy Rosehip Collection 4-Piece Kit!
Ferndale, Mi
I got this as a gift and am so pleased with the whole system that I want to get all full sized products once I run out. My sensitive skin loves rose hip oil and its healing properties. I especially love the facial mist, it smells amazing and feels sublime. I keep the tiny bottle of oil in my nail care bag and it's perfect for dry cuticles.
Combination / Acne
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Best scent and perfectly hydrating. Works well on scars and stretch marks too! Would recommend this set!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Doral, FL
Love it love it love love it love love it love it love it love it love it love it
Oily / Dullness, Fine Lines
Leduc, AB
I love the oil and the toner in this kit they work really nicely and smell great too, I have yet to try the other two products but cant wait do so. Really impressed with this brand and will be looking at their other products and purchasing again! Would totally recommend.
Dry / Acne, Dullness