Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner - All Skin Types (100ml)

by Trilogy

You will love the scent of this delicate, aromatic hydration mist providing instant moisture for thirsty skin. Use directly after cleansing to tone and soothe your skin or as a refreshing skin cooling mist on hot days or after exercising. This gentle, alcohol-free blend of pure distilled water infused with extracts of rose, rose geranium and lavender will leave your skin soft and supple and revitalise and refresh body and mind. Directions: Use any time of the day or night to cool, hydrate and refresh skin. Spray from bottle held at least 30cm from face and allow mist to dry naturally. Ingredients: Rosa Centrifolia (Rose Flower) Water, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Flower) Wate, Lavendula Officinalis (Lavender) Water, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (AND) Methylisoth, Parfum, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Farnesol, Components of Natural Essential Oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner - All Skin Types (100ml)!
It is awesome for calming the skin. I like to use it after washing my face to get rid of any tightness I feel. The mister is gorgeous, so finely mist that I don't end up with droplets on my face. Like it a lot!
Absolutely love this product! It has a great and subtle scent, efficiently oil control, refreshing and alwakening, skin feeel grreeeeeeaaat after sprayed on!
auckland
The only toner I ever use. I love it so much after I’ve cleansed for giving a little bit of life back to my skin before I moisturise
My favourite mist toner due to its natural ingredients. It's possible to use throughout the day to keep the skin hydrated.
Very refreshing and leaves skin lightly moisturised. Perfect for use before and after makeup.