BY TRILOGY

You will love the scent of this delicate, aromatic hydration mist providing instant moisture for thirsty skin. Use directly after cleansing to tone and soothe your skin or as a refreshing skin cooling mist on hot days or after exercising. This gentle, alcohol-free blend of pure distilled water infused with extracts of rose, rose geranium and lavender will leave your skin soft and supple and revitalise and refresh body and mind. Directions: Use any time of the day or night to cool, hydrate and refresh skin. Spray from bottle held at least 30cm from face and allow mist to dry naturally. Ingredients: Rosa Centrifolia (Rose Flower) Water, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Flower) Wate, Lavendula Officinalis (Lavender) Water, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (AND) Methylisoth, Parfum, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Farnesol, Components of Natural Essential Oils. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
cece N.
west hartford
I loved the way this smelled. The sprayer was pretty good. I used it to set my makeup. I buy Trilogy products from Whole Foods. I also used it after washing my face and before moisturizer. I miss having this since I am out of it. I will repurchase this. I am a big fan of New Zealand organic products.
Michele M.
Media, PA
If you have any type of skin issues I highly recommend this product. It's great if you have oily skin or dry. Not to mention it really helped my breakouts and it's great for preventing scarring! I've bought 3 already and use them everyday. He scent is refreshing and smells yummy. Highly recommend!
Anna M.
It is awesome for calming the skin. I like to use it after washing my face to get rid of any tightness I feel. The mister is gorgeous, so finely mist that I don't end up with droplets on my face. Like it a lot!
Daisy H.
auckland
The only toner I ever use. I love it so much after I’ve cleansed for giving a little bit of life back to my skin before I moisturise