Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner - All Skin Types (100ml)

by Trilogy

You will love the scent of this delicate, aromatic hydration mist providing instant moisture for thirsty skin. Use directly after cleansing to tone and soothe your skin or as a refreshing skin cooling mist on hot days or after exercising. This gentle, alcohol-free blend of pure distilled water infused with extracts of rose, rose geranium and lavender will leave your skin soft and supple and revitalise and refresh body and mind. Directions: Use any time of the day or night to cool, hydrate and refresh skin. Spray from bottle held at least 30cm from face and allow mist to dry naturally. Ingredients: Rosa Centrifolia (Rose Flower) Water, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Flower) Wate, Lavendula Officinalis (Lavender) Water, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (AND) Methylisoth, Parfum, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Farnesol, Components of Natural Essential Oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner - All Skin Types (100ml)!
N Tazewell, VA
I just recently tried this magical toner mist and I think I'm in love! 😍 First, this stuff smells heavenly,it smells of roses and sophistication. It kind of reminds me of a classy 1920s lady. Second, the mist is super fine so it covers your whole face without the wet feeling some mists have. Lastly, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. I locd this stuff!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
west hartford
I loved the way this smelled. The sprayer was pretty good. I used it to set my makeup. I buy Trilogy products from Whole Foods. I also used it after washing my face and before moisturizer. I miss having this since I am out of it. I will repurchase this. I am a big fan of New Zealand organic products.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Northwest, Indiana
Ok, it’s expensive for a mist, but there is something sooo luxurious about this mist/toner. It has aloe, geranium oil, rose oil, and lavender oil. I use this and keep it on me at all tomes, because you can’t put a price on “feeling like a kardashian fresh out of the spa,” and that’s what this mist does.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness
It was a very nice toner. Very expensive and luckily I got it as a sample. I did not think that it did anything special and I just stick to my Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner. Not impressed and too expensive to buy this Trilogoy mist toner.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Los Angeles, CA
This mist feels great and smells great. It absorbs quick into my skin with no residue or oily feel. It hydrated my skin and does what it’s supposed to. I would repurchase again.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Whiteheads, Dullness, Puffiness
Merrick, NY
OBSESSED! This leaves my skin so hydrated and plump and doesn’t break me out! It’s gentle but effective and I honestly love this brand and trust their products! I love anything with rosehip in it. And I believe Kate Middleton uses this too!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Belmont, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I found this mist toner in Ulta and tested it. It came into my basket immediately for purchase bc of its gentle geranium essential oil fragrance and hydration while shopping. I use it often especially in winter dry air in office and home that makes my skin flake. This helps it a great deal during the day in between application of moisturizers as a refresher. Love it!!
Dry / Fine Lines
A NEW FAVORITE IN MY SKINCARE WARDROBE

This entire product is myself inside a skincare bottle... with rose, geranium and lavender, my skin has never felt so good! Wake up. Spray. After cleansing. Spray. Afternoon touch ups. Spray. Stressed Spray. I stay refreshed and uplifted while this product balances, tones and calms down my skin.
A NEW FAVORITE IN MY SKINCARE WARDROBE

Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Media, PA
If you have any type of skin issues I highly recommend this product. It's great if you have oily skin or dry. Not to mention it really helped my breakouts and it's great for preventing scarring! I've bought 3 already and use them everyday. He scent is refreshing and smells yummy. Highly recommend!
Combination / Dullness
Purchased at: ULTA
First of all, the smell of this is absolutely therapeutic. I love the ingredients, and the mist is fine and leaves my skin hydrated and refreshed.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Scarring