Trilogy - Face Care Trilogy Cream Cleanser 100ml/3.3oz

by Trilogy

This simple one-step cleanser works to remove makeup and impurities from the face and even around the eyes. It is non drying, and leaves the skin feeling smoothie, softer and refreshed. A perfect step for morning and night. Gently massage a small amount onto damp skin on the face, neck and decolletage. Tissue off or rinse with warm water; using a face cloth will provide the best results. Use daily Ingredients: Aqua (water), Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Ricinus communis seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin (vegetable), Honey (mel), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Oenothera biennis seed oil, Cocos nucifera oil, Cetearyl wheat straw glycosides (and) cetearyl alcohol, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil (and) Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (and) Tocopherol, Lycopene, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil (and) Tocopherol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Persea gratissima, Tocopheryl acetate, Aloe barbadenis leaf extract, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Parfum, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Citric acid, Dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trilogy - Face Care Trilogy Cream Cleanser 100ml/3.3oz!
Spartanburg , SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a sample of this in one of my Ulta GWP bags. This product is very mediocre. I used it with my Clarisonic and this cleanser doesn't suds very much. Overall, it just didn't feel like I got a good cleanse. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Marietta, GA
This is my HOLY GRAIL! This cleanser has cleared up acne while removing makeup, brightened my skin, all while being only $23. Seriously, buy it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
My skin has never felt softer. I love to use this product at night and in the morning to make my skin feel hydrated. The subtle scent of roseship is amazing. Use this on the daily and would definitely purchase again. I use it as a second cleanser as it doesn’t remove makeup well, but it isn’t suppose to