Trilogy Cream Cleanser - Normal/Dry Skin (200ml)

by Trilogy

Blending pure plant oils and extracts Trilogy Cream Cleanser delivers soft clear completely clean skin and gently removes eye make up. Including nourishing rosehip and evening primrose oils and aloe vera to moisturise and soften your skin. Trilogy Cream Cleanser is a true beauty product; it does more than just remove makeup and impurities from face and eye. Its emollient action leaves skin supple and is the perfect preparation for your skin morning and night. Formulated with advanced natural ingredients including evening primrose certified organic rosehip oil jojoba and carrot Trilogy Cream Cleanser is ideal for refreshing restoring softening soothing conditioning and nourishing. Directions of use: Moisten face with warm water. Gently massage small amount of Cleansing Cream over the face and neck. Rinse with warm water (for best results we recommend the use of a face cloth) and pat skin dry. Use daily morning and night.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trilogy Cream Cleanser - Normal/Dry Skin (200ml)!
Palm Bay
Purchased at: ULTA
I really do enjoy using this cleanser because it’s super creamy and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without feeling stripped. My skin feels moisturized but there’s no product left on my face like some other cleansers would leave. Would repurchase again. An overall good cleanser.
Dry, Normal / Dullness, Dryness, Dark Circles
Edinburgh, Midlothian
Trilogy Cream Cleanser - Normal/Dry Skin (200ml) uploaded by Amanda S.
Trilogy Cream Cleanser - Normal/Dry Skin (200ml) uploaded by Amanda S.
Last night I tried a sample of the TRILOGY CREAM CLEANSER This cleanser is extra gentle. It doesn’t foam, instead, it turns into a nourishing & milky lather when in contact with water. It left my skin feeling really soft, smooth, and moisturised. It’s no wonder - as it contains a variety of natural oils. Sweet Almond and Rosehip oils being 2nd and 3rd on the ingredients list. In terms of it’s scent; it definitely has a ‘natural/herby’ scent... Wasn’t crazy about the scent though I think anyone with dry, sensitive, or easily-irritated skin will LOVE this cleanser (including those with Rosacea). I cannot emphasize enough how gentle and nourishing this cleanser is - so nice!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Trilogy Cream Cleanser - Normal/Dry Skin (200ml) uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I usually can find some positives about any product that I try, but it was a struggle to figure this out for the sample that I got of this Trilogy cleanser. In the end, I decided that I can say that it’s not drying, which is nice. However, the smell of the cleanser is awful and it doesn’t clean off my eye makeup at all. It just smeared it everywhere. I guess removing my eye makeup with a separate product before using this cleanser isn’t the end of the world, but there’s so many face washes on the market that clean eye makeup well, so why bother with this one?
Combination / Sensitivity
Lebanon, TN
I tried a sample of the rosehip cream cleanser and it was pretty good. I didn't care for the smell, but I hate the smell of rose so I'm not a good judge for that, but this product let the skin feeling moisturized and clean. I am not sure on a price, but I would consider purchasing and would recommend.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Los Angeles, CA
It’s a good all around cleanser, and does a decent job removing makeup. I think with this sort of ingredient list you’ll get the best bang for your buck using it as a morning or second cleanse. I mostly use this as my morning cleanse, with all it’s vitamins and antioxidants, it helps prep my skin to fight the free radicals of the day.
Combination / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines
This actually isn't actually that bad to be honest I thought it was going to be must worst. The packaging wasn't that bad it could of been a bit better, and I didn't think it was disappointing. It could definitely improve.
Wellington
I absolutely adore this cleanser. It’s super creamy and warms nicely when you work it in. Removes my makeup and when I rinse it off, my face feels hydrated and not stripped and dry like a lot of other products tend to do.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
I love the smell of this product. I also love how it doesn’t dry my skin out. I think it’s worth the money and I really like how it helps keep my skin clean and looking healthy without excess harsh chemicals