Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil - 20ml uploaded by MariTes R.Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil - 20ml uploaded by MariTes R.Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil - 20ml uploaded by MariTes R.

BY TRILOGY

Trilogy Rosehip oil is an ultra-fine oil that absorbs instantly, allowing the skin to breathe as it works, helping reduce the appearance of scars, fine lines and pigmentation and restoring the skin's moisture balance. see more...

• What exactly are the benefits of using this oil? Have you seen an...1 Answers
  • Whats are some of the benefits of this oil? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your face orangy looking? I've read other ...1 Answers
Buy on Zest Be...*
MariTes R.
MariTes R.
I am obsessed with this oil/ serum only because I've use and tried many and none works as great as this serum does. It's amazing- a must have and essential to my beauty and skincare regimen. The best anti-aging serum tested and proven and by far my most favorite one and will ever use. I have a combination to oily sensitive skin type. It nourish, rejuvenate and protects from. It's natural and organic ingredients makes it powerful, essential and effective in achieving younger, glowing and healthier skin... This is my third bottle (also because I share wd my hubby) and, I massage 2-4 drops into my décolletage, massage my neck, chin and face in upward position. Love using them at night it deeply penetrates and moisturizes my skin. It leaves them soft and gives a radiant glow in the morning. It improves my skin texture/ elasticity and evens out skin tone. Brightens my skin and lightens that blemishes from acne. Great anti aging, anti oxidant serum. Delays and protects the skin from aging.
ana o.
ana o.
I use this serum after my nightly facial clense and i will massage in (stroking face in upwards motions)3drops is recommended but the fist time i used it , i needed about 8! In the morning i wake up and my skin is soft, smooth and then after a few days i started to notice something different in my face. I used to put foundation on but the one day i wondered what was making my face look so clear, my pores look more refined and i hardly noticed them!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
rilogy’s Organic Rosehip Oil has been a staple in my evening routine lately, actually a bunch of Trilogy products have been (review to come)! This lovely oil has been great for healing my annoyed, post travel skin. Its rich in Vitamin A, so it’s been getting me ready, and my skin lovely, for hitting that 30 mark later this summer!
Holly G.
Holly G.
Burleson, TX
This is a staple in my skincare routine. I use it after I wash my face and before I use a moisturizer. I have oily skin and was super skeptical of putting more oil on my face but let me tell you, this stuff makes your skin so soft. I will not go without it!!
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
This oil is fabulous and a little goes a long way! there is very little odor and no residual greasy or tacky feeling. I absolutely love it and it has become part of my nightly routine.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I love this added to my eye cream for a boost of hydration to soften fine lines. I also take the capsules as a supplement for perimenopausal issues.
Emmaline L.
Emmaline L.
I love this product and how versatile it is. I am transitioning to an oils-only skincare regimen, and this oil has been a shining star in my routine. It is so nourishing; it makes my skin so glowy and happy. You can add this oil to honey, pumpkin and turmeric to make a lovely moisture mask. Or you can add it to kaolin clay to add some moisture to a detoxifying mask. The only reason I give it four stars is because of the price point. I understand that it is probably expensive due to its high quality, but I may shift to a less expensive brand (AuraCacia) because the price is not sustainable for me. If you have the means, this oil is worth it!
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Rosehip oil is my newest obsession. My skin is combination but mostly stays toward the oily end of the spectrum and I use this serum at night and I wake up with my face naturally hydrated! It does not feel greasy at all, just leaves a perfect glow. I will definitely continue to purchase this.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I am so in love with this oil. I do wish it was way more affordable. If I could afford this so often, it would definitely be a staple to my skin routine. I like to keep things quick and simple. Love oils like these that you can use all over your face. No need for multiple products.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
I've recently begun using facial oils regularly and so far rosehip oil agrees with my skin the best. I apply it before bed and before I apply my makeup. Because it's a dry oil it doesn't leave an oily film in my skin and it really keeps it hydrated and soft.
Freddra R.
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Where can i buy this? How much?
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Does this oil leave your skin feeling oily or does it absorb into the skin really well?
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
Does this help control acne or help with acne scaring because I am looking for a natural route for my skin regimen.
Sumaira N.
Sumaira N.
Does this oil smooth out skin texture? Please let me know how long you have been using it for in your post
Lansay N.
Lansay N.
San Juan
Does this product make your face orangy looking? I've read other reviews about rosehip oil that says so, but I really want to buy this!!