Skin CareBody CareBody OilTrilogy
Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

by Trilogy

Extracted from the seeds of organically grown rosehips, this oil is a super food for the skin. Our solvent-free extraction process guarantees a minimum 80% essential fatty acid to help hydrate, repair and strengthen.

Pure natural rosehip oil to deliver all-over nourishment and repair for optimum skin health.

Love our rosehip oil? Then you'll love our rosehip range.

Rosehip oil's potent natural actives make it highly effective for scars and stretch marks and other skin concerns including dehydrated and ageing skin.

Our rosehip expertise ensures the finest quality oil with minimum 80% essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6) and fatty acid (omega 9) content.

Independent clinical studies show Certified Organic Rosehip Oil helps improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, fine lines and wrinkles.

How To Use:
Gently massage 2-3 drops into face and/or body. Use morning and night or as required. Use alone or in conjunction with your regular moisturising products. Do not apply to broken skin.

Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil

Does the Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil will make my skin hydrated and smooth?
Is this good for acne prone skin? Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
Start your review of Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil!
Mina V.
San Francisco, CA
Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil uploaded by Mina V.
Purchased at: Pharmaca
Thick oil that comes with a nice applicator. It is a dark color rosehip oil which I always find to be an indicator of “purer” rosehip oil. It is pure organic cold pressed wild rosehip oil. This is a great oil if you are just getting into face oils as it is very natural and very soothing Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
Caroline M.
Kearny, NJ
Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil uploaded by Caroline M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been using this oil lately, it smells bad, reminds cooking oil. on my skin I haven't seen great results, but when I use it on my hair it gets very shiny.Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
Eduarda F.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil uploaded by Eduarda F.
It is an oil that helps to hydrate my skin a lot but without leaving it oily, I usually use it to sleep because the smell bothers me a lot, it has a strong smell, possibly because it is 100% pure. It does what it promises, my skin always has a wonderful glow when I wake up.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
No, this does not smell like roses. In fact to me it has no scent at all. I have dry skin and enjoy products like this. Might not be great for people with oily skin.
Diana G.
dallas, tx
Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil uploaded by Diana G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I’ve used it a bit on a small burn scar I have on my hand and I’ve seen a bit of a difference so far. It’s not too greasy or thick which I like
Kat M.
Bellflower, CA
I am so in love with this oil. I do wish it was way more affordable. If I could afford this so often, it would definitely be a staple to my skin routine. I like to keep things quick and simple. Love oils like these that you can use all over your face. No need for multiple products.
ana O.
I use this serum after my nightly facial clense and i will massage in (stroking face in upwards motions)3drops is recommended but the fist time i used it , i needed about 8! In the morning i wake up and my skin is soft, smooth and then after a few days i started to notice something different in my face. I used to put foundation on but the one day i wondered what was making my face look so clear, my pores look more refined and i hardly noticed them!
Madison L.
Rosehip Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, intensely nourishing and hydrating, and it helps repair and rejuvenate skin. In 2020, rosehip oil will become a beauty go-to thanks to its ability to care for skin from head to toe. Trilogy’s award-winning Certified Organic Rosehip Oil is proven to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles. Its skin-loving natural actives are highly effective at treating dry and dehydrated skin, aging skin and uneven skin tone. It’s that good, one bottle sells every 20 seconds!
Erica T.
Orlando, FL
Simple but my skin really loves this specific rosehip seed oil. Oils break me out so I stay away from them but this one is really good.
Shannon Y.
I have gifted this facial oil to everyone i know! No joke! its amazing! As a matter of fact, last night i even got my husband hooked i think. He's not big on this type of skin care regimen, but last night i applied this all over his face, and did a little massage, and this morning he woke up and said, "I am not sure if it placebo effect but my skin looks and feels great, there may be something to that oil.", and TADA!!! another one bites the dust. this oil is fantastic. One bottle lasts a very long time. I have had mine for almost a year and it is just now getting hard to draw it out. I purchased mine on #amazon. I haven't found it anywhere else, so if you have please let me know!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wendee D.
Christchurch
il y a 7 mois
Courtney H. il y a un mois
Yes! Rosehip oil is rich in linoleic acid so it helps strengthen the skin barrier which then helps the skin to better retain moisture.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
il y a un an
Courtney H. il y a un mois
Rosehip Oil is great for oily acne prone skin. It contains linoleic acid which has been proven to reduce acne. It also exfoliates so it will help unclog pores and help prevent breakouts
Mariyah R.
Milton Keynes
il y a un an
Sarah G. il y a un an
Yes! Use it consistently and you will be amazed!