Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

by Trilogy

Extracted from the seeds of organically grown rosehips, this oil is a super food for the skin. Our solvent-free extraction process guarantees a minimum 80% essential fatty acid to help hydrate, repair and strengthen.

Pure natural rosehip oil to deliver all-over nourishment and repair for optimum skin health.

Love our rosehip oil? Then you'll love our rosehip range.

Rosehip oil's potent natural actives make it highly effective for scars and stretch marks and other skin concerns including dehydrated and ageing skin.

Our rosehip expertise ensures the finest quality oil with minimum 80% essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6) and fatty acid (omega 9) content.

Independent clinical studies show Certified Organic Rosehip Oil helps improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, fine lines and wrinkles.

How To Use:
Gently massage 2-3 drops into face and/or body. Use morning and night or as required. Use alone or in conjunction with your regular moisturising products. Do not apply to broken skin.

Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil

Do you apply this at night only? Or can I mix this with my daily moisturizer?
Is this specific brand good for your skin and what exactly should I use it for?
Hi! Just got this product? When do you use it and how often? I don’t want to break out from using the oil!
Start your review of Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil!
This is my favourite brand of rose hip oil. I use it on my face every night, and it’s been amazing for scars and acne. It soaks into the skin well and doesn’t have a smell at all. It’s a little more expensive than competing brands but it’s worth it.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Hornsby
Absolutely the best rosehip oil I have ever used and will continue to use.

I grab this when it goes on sale at Chemist Warehouse where it can be between 20-40% off, and get one for myself and my boyfriend. He loves it too!

Rosehip oil is my summer face oil as it is light and seems to balance my skin as it drifts from normal-combination to oily-combination for the Australian summer.

This is used on its own after I apply serums and before moisturiser. I will say I do use this only at night and I have found that with my skin and my foundation choices it doesn't mix the best. However, I love leaving this on at night whilst I have my cup of tea and treat it like a mini-mask. Waiting for it to absorb in to the skin before I apply my moisturiser.

My boyfriend has normal skin, and has no skincare routine. He will wash with water, maybe sneak some of my hyaluronic acid serum if he's getting dry and use rosehip oil after the shower. His skin is fantastic xx
Absolutely the best rosehip oil I have ever used and will continue to use.

Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
sydney
Does an amazing job on scar marks, I use this product after a sukin cleansing gel. I find that for my skin it works quite well, as my skin is really glossy in the morning
Stretch Marks, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Lifesaver! This oil is perfectly hydrating without being overly greasy and clogging my pores, and even helped reduce acne and the appearance of hyperpigmented scars
Using this product I feel effective results. You can use both on the body and face. Brightens marks and spots. Moisturising and can be used as an easy fix.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Melbourne
Lovely and super hydrating. Keeps skin plump and hydrated. Not sure if I would recommend for those with oily skin as it can be quite heavy.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
officer
Love this rosehip oil In such nice packaging too Good not too strong scent I have pretty oily skin but it helps keep the oil down
Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil uploaded by star S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this oil for approx 4 years. I first purchased it after a beauty influencer on YouTube highly recommended it & Ohhhhhh Myyyyy Godddddd!!! 🙌 Trilogy's Rosehip Oil is absolutely phenomenally AMAZING. If I HAD to pick just one product to use at night time before bed (after I exfoliate,ncleanse & tone), u would & actually usually do, pick this. (I do every other night an intensive retinol serum underneath first, THEN apply just a few drops of this oil, & rub into my skin, gently & once it's about 85% absorbed I will PRESS the rest into my skin. I even use it around my eye area to help moisturize & help with fine lines & it doesn't irritate my eyes, or impact it negatively in ANY WAY. One bottle, (I believe there are two sizes) will last you forever. You need very little . I recently bought a plethora of other skincare products #skincarejunkie & for no other reason than I was trying other products out, stopped using my Trilogy Rosehip Oil. Well about only two weeks ago I saw it & went back to it, it did so much more for my skin than the newer products. THE VERY NEXT MORNING when I walked downstairs my mother said " Do you have any makeup on right now?" as she's closely peering at my face. I told her "no!" So she exclaimed "Well what did you use on your skin last night? Because your skin looks full of vitality, just amazing!!!" And let me tell u, after two weeks of using it again nightly, I actually went out of my house without ANY MAKEUP ON! The first time, in years! I always at least put some concealer and blush on, but I really didn't need to. I felt awesome & CONFIDENT which is a biggie for me since I always feel so naked & vulnerable without makeup on. It really helped with my self esteem, which I know for us women, is a BiGGIE! My skin, in the car mirror looked FLAWLESS,.glowy and hydrated (yes even oily skin needs hydration!) & my face felt SO super Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil smooth!- Again my mum was shocked, yes, over the fact I left the house without any makeup on AND the fact that my skin looked SO EVEN-TONED & naturally at that! This oil most definitely helps even out skin tone (I used to look a bit blotchy), it totally moisturizes & generously hydrates skin, making your skin super glowy. So my mum who has extremely dehydrated skin tried it that very night. I could visible see the oil sink in! So much faster than on myself (I have oily/normal skin) so I knew that she desperately NEEDED it & the fact that I could visibly see her skin just drinking, soaking it up proved to me that it was really, actually working! Next day- she literally looked like 10 years had been knocked off her & she looked super super well rested! Like she had just returned from a month at a Spa! No joke! Her skin appeared so much smoother,hydrated,glowy & even after just ONE USE! & felt as soft as a baby's bum! (Can you tell I'm British 😜) I have slightly oily/normal skin & it definitely does NOT make my skin any oilier the next day. Ok I need to stop because I've written a novel- I just L♥️VE it so much! 🤗✨ I added a pic of that day, when I had NO MAKEUP on. My skin never looked SO great!! Ps- I swear to God- hand on heart I have NOT used any type of filter or adjusted this selfie. Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is incredible. It soaks right up into the skin and is lightweight. It doesn’t make my skin feel greasy or oily which is key for me since I have oily skin. It smells amazing and is made from good ingredients. So amazing!
Bay Shore, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not a fan of this stuff. Never really wanted to use it but I was told it was good for me. Made me break out a bit and honestly I don’t think it was worth it. I want to try it again however as of right now not a danc
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Brittany C. • 2 years ago
I researched a lot before I bought this and found that this one was the best choice!