Trilogy Balancing Face Lotion for Unisex

by Trilogy

Trilogy Balancing Face Lotion (previously Energizing Face Lotion) is a super-lightweight moisturizer that actively energizes and revitalizes skin. No synthetics, so skin breathes freely and feels soft and radiant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trilogy Balancing Face Lotion for Unisex!
Long Is City, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I purchased this while it was on sale at Whole Foods, just because I needed a lotion. It turned out amazing probably the best lotion I’ve ever had. Used up the second bottle already 👊🏻
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Chelmsford
I am using it right now and so far love it. You can see a difference after a week using it. It is very gentle. I got mine at my local Whole Foods. The price is a little in between not too high not too cheap.
Surrey
I have sensitive skin that is dry and prone to break outs (what a terrible combo). This lotion seems to address all my concerns. I use it in combination with acids and this seems to reduce the drying effect of them. Also, it makes an excellent make up base.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Sydney
Upon application the first thing that stood out was its 'unique' musky scent. I use it as a moisturiser which I find it does a pretty good job, though it is a thick cream. Absorbs nicely and control oil quite well.
The container is not very transportable, so you wouldn't be able to travel with it. It should last a while - let's hope so considering the price.
Overall, it's pretty expensive but is natural and is definitely moisturising and firms the skin.
Recommended for oily/combination skin but others may not find it moisturising enough.
The smell....definitely not something I expected.
The smell....definitely not something I expected.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles