Trilogy Age Proof Replenishing Night Cream (60g)

by Trilogy

Replenish your skin while you rest. This unique blend of nourishing bio-actives assists the skin s natural process of regeneration to help restore it s elasticity and suppleness while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. This night cream is easily absorbed and deeply penetrating. Avocado, Certified Organic Rosehip and Marula oils are packed with essential fatty acids Omegas 3 and 6 to assist skin cell renewal and repair. These essential fatty acids help to restore the skin s elasticity while Hylauronic Acid, nature s moisture magnet, plumps and improves the skin s moisture levels. Add Replenishing Night Cream to your night care regime and wake up to a noticeably rejuvenated complexion. Directions: Warm between fingertips before applying to cleansed skin on face, neck and décolletage. For best results use after application of Trilogy Nutrient Plus Firming Serum. Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Spring Water), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Seed) Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula Nut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado Fruit) Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Salt, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Seed) Extract, Camilla Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba (Mulberry Root) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel Distillate), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Components of Natural Essential Oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trilogy Age Proof Replenishing Night Cream (60g)!
Buffalo Grove
Trilogy Age Proof Replenishing Night Cream (60g) uploaded by Ulyana B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my holy grail night cream. I love it so much that I’m almost crying that I didn’t buy it sooner and now I’m completely out. It feels so great on my skin, nourishing, moistures and doesn’t clog my pores. Next morning my face feels like new. Will need to buy it ASAP
Boise, ID
This is a wonderful restorative night cream. The licorice in it really helps to seal in moisture and let the skin drink in the benefits overnight. The only improvement I can ask for is a heavier one for the dry winter months.