Trilogy Active Enzyme Facial Cleansing Cream, 200ml uploaded by Ann T.

BY TRILOGY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Refine for a smoother, brighter complexion with active fruit enzymes, jojoba esters, vitamin E. Enjoy the light sophisticated fragrance of our velvety cleanser as it gently removes all make-up, exfoliates and brightens your complexion. Skin feels smoother, renewed and refined, and perfectly prepared for maximum serum and moisturiser absorption. see more...

Review (1)
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I bought this enzymatic cleanser from Whole foods. I was looking to purchase this type of product with gentle enzymes for gentle exfoliation. I happened to be looking at Whole Foods when I stumbled across this brand from New Zealand. Apparently, NZ has very high beauty standards. I looked at the ingredient list and they were all top of the line. It is a creamy white cream. I massaged on my face and then rinsed off. It was very gentle. I felt no burning or irritation. It was on sale for around 29.00. I felt it to be fairly expensive for an item that was bought at a health food store.