BY TRILASTIN SR

Shayla A.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff does fade stretch marks for sure, I started noticing a difference after about a month I’d say, only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because of the price. If you’re chubbier you’ll have to buy 2 things per month depending on where all you have stretch marks. I did my arms, stomach and legs!
Tommye J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was the only thing that worked for my stretch marks, both new and old. I’m actually in need of more of it, but the price is a bit steep for me. If you diligently apply this, your marks will go away!
Abigail F.
Schaghticoke , NY
I got this as part of the body contouring system which comes with an accelerator and Trilastin CF for cellulite and I've seen a difference in only a week and a half of use. My kids are 12 and 7 and I've had loose skin since my pregnancies and this is tightening up. I can't wait to see what kind of results I'll have after a few months of use.
Yari🖤 M.
miami
I haven’t noticed a change in the color my stretch marks but it sure did moisturize them as well as make them feel less deep
Catherine H.
Yukon
Loved this product! It definitely can’t erase stretch marks, nothing can really, but it did erase the stretch marks on my sides to the point that I can’t really tell they’re even there! If your stretch marks are still red and new I definitely recommend this product because it really does help fade them. But if you’ve had them for a long time and they’re white, it won’t be very effective.
Faith B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It takes away the pain and itch from my stretch marks, but not the actual marks itself. Ive been using it for four months now.
Danyel H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do not buy this product because it does not work. Stretch marks have been the bane of my existence since I was a young girl and I brought this over priced product in hopes of seeing some improvement. I rubbed it on my skin 3 times a day for 2 months and I did not see any results. I discovered later after doing skin care research that this product had no hope in hell of working as it relied on collagen and elastin. These molecules are too big to penetrate the skin and thus could do nothing for my stretch marks. I did, however, discover dermarolling, copper peptides and retin A which has given me better results than I could have ever dreamed off. Don't waste your money, instead find a blog or forum and dermarolling and get busy!
Sakina B.
Dubai, Dubai
Tried this product only once as ordering from the US was getting too pricey. It was a good product as per the reviews but i feel that i cant judge the product after one month use only.
Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
Does this really work? I've had stretch marks from when I gave birth to my son 9 years ago and I know this won't erase them or anything but I would like to know if it works well on old stretch marks, to at least make them appear less?
Indhira P.
How well does this work alone? Does it work better with another product or a routine?
Amanda C.