TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Foam Roller

by Trigger Point

The TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 is designed with a hard, hollow core that has been wrapped in EVA foam, making it firmer than traditional foam rollers. The 3-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen – the key nutrients needed to repair muscles. The proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands. Twice as long as the traditional GRID Foam Roller, the GRID 2.0 accommodates larger bodies and offers a more stable surface. Use the GRID 2.0 for a self-massage pre or post workout and roll through tight muscles, knots, and kinks. Ideal for beginners to advanced rollers. TriggerPoint empowers people of all lifestyles to move and feel better. TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist’s hands - making their foam rollers, hand rollers, massage sticks and balls ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Foam Roller!
christine D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I go to #equinox and that's how I was introduced to Triggerpoint rollers. I use it daily to break up the knots and give myself a little warm up/ cool down before and after workouts. I definitely feel the difference when I don't roll out. I use it all over my body, even abs. It's a bit pricey but a great investment! Those who work desk jobs should look into getting one of these for the office
Rebecca T.
Westmont, IL
I have tight IT bands and some lower back issues and this roller works them out every time. I will admit it is painful, but the trigger point roller targets hose knots and strained points well to where I fee renewed after I roll out.
Sasha R.
Portland
TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Foam Roller uploaded by Sasha R.
Generally, flat foam rollers are crap. But the treads on the Grid broaden &  lengthen tissues - I'm a deep tissue massage therapist and ask all of my clients to get one, and to use it. Daily. Even if for 1/2 minutes, consistency is what gets those tissues healthy.

Looking for your answer?