by Trigger Point Technologie

Features Ideal for use on the calves, glutes, IT bands, back, and lats Distrodensity Zones are tubular like the fingers and high and firm like the fingertips to offer more precision Matrix Technology allows for a more targeted massage Allows for blood and oxygen flow and helps maintain your flexibility Won't break down or lose its shape Travel friendly; fits in most standard-sized suitcases Height: 5" Diameter: 5.5

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trigger Point Technologie TRIGGER POINT Performance Therapy The Grid Mini Foam Roller!
How would you rate this product?
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love Trigger Point rollers. They work wonders on sore and tight muscles and have helped with my knee pain. This mini one is oh so portable! It does take a little to get used to maneuvering on the mini but it's worth it for the size when you're on the go with little extra space available. If you wait, sometimes retailers will have sales and you can get this a little bit cheaper. Definitely worth the money.
Heavy
These work soooo well on tight and sore muscles. You can get these at dicks or amazon, and use them to your liking. I like to use them at least once a week or anytime after I lift really heavy. I suggest anyone who works out often gets one of these and uses it!!
Medium