BY TRIGGER POINT

Trigger Point Performance Grid 2.0 Revolutionary EVA Foam Roller (Black) The Grid 2.0 offers the same revolutionary Distrodensity Zone Matrix technology as the original, best-selling Grid foam roller from Trigger Point Performance. The length has been doubled to expand the targeted workout areas. with the Grid 2.0, you are able to comfortably roll out calves, quads, hamstrings, glutes, back, pecs, thoracic spine and more. The Grid 2.0 is an indespensible exercise and massage therapy tool that you'll want to include in all of your pre-and post-workout regimens. see more...

• How does this compare to a rumble roller?2 Answers
  • Do you feel the difference between the bumps/grooves on the Trigger...2 Answers
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great roller! Always comes in handy for those tight muscles and sore days! Worth the money!
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Top of the line roller. Won't bend, break or go soft on you! Use this for flexibility and core training with clients all the time.
Justine U.
Justine U.
I have the mini travel one (which is amazing and because of the hollow tube design and I slip my bag strap through it) and use this one at my gym, it feels amazing- if you've ever used a foam roller this one is beyond compare
L V.
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
Worth every penny! My chiropractor recommended that I get a foam roller to help with my back problems. I originally bought a regular foam one for ~$35, but it quickly developed an indentation where my spine pressed down on it and it wasn't providing enough resistance, even though it was supposed to be extra firm. I tried the smaller version at a friend's house and thought that with this design, there wouldn't be any indentations from use and it should last longer. It totally does - after almost a year of use practically every day, it works as well as when I first bought it and looks pretty much the same too. Plus the texture on this foam roller really helps to break down some knots/tense muscles, even around the neck area. Love this!
Hacienda Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love love love this roller! It's a little pricey but sometimes you can get a deal from REI or another retailer. These foam rollers reduce my soreness significantly if I roll post workout. It's definitely worth the price. I know some people talk about whether the bumps actually work but after trying other brands that don't have the bumps, I feel they're helpful. I would definitely recommend this one!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
It feels so nice to use one of these rollers on your muscles after a workout. I also like to use it before to loosen up a tight or sore muscle.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
I have a foam roller similar if not the exact same as this one and it's a great purchase. I allows for me to stretch out slowly and deeply and it can be really relaxing (although sometimes painful) I'd highly recommend for anyone who works out but especially for things like weight lifting and running
Brennah R.
Brennah R.
How does this compare to a rumble roller?
Hacienda Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you feel the difference between the bumps/grooves on the Trigger Point foam roller and other generic smooth rollers?