BY TRIFEXIS MONTHLY #2 in Pet First Aid

• Can this be crushed up and mixed with their food?2 Answers
  • I've read about some of the adverse events related to thi...3 Answers
  • How does a topical product prevent heart worms? I'm not s...3 Answers
Trifexis Monthly
  • "Although I have read a lot about side effects when using this product, I didn't have any problems with my dogs while using this." in 6 reviews
  • "I gave this to my pup but after awhile it just seemed like she couldn't stomach it; she never liked the taste so even after having to put it down her throat (nothing like pill pockets, peanut butter, cheese, etc worked), she would still throw it up :( We ended up going back to Sentinel and haven't had a problem since." in 5 reviews
  • "I'm real funny about what I give them because they do not have the fat layer other pups have & this works great w/o sideceffects" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog doesn't really like the taste of it and it MUST be given with food, but my dog has never had any heart worms or fleas." in 5 reviews
Taylor F.
Melbourne
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only flea medicine I’ll give my animals. It’s super easy to give them (no greasy poisonous spot on their necks). I cover my pills in a little peanut butter and they eat it just fine. It kills everything from the inside out so I always got any flea problem under control instantly instead of having to go thorough the continuous cleaning and exhaustion of trying to get rid of fleas.
Anne H.
Johnsonville , SC
This medication keeps all of our flea and tick issues on the down low, though the effectiveness seems to slow down as their month ends. By the time it’s time for their next dose, the seem ready for it. They don’t mind taking the chew! I have recommended this to all of my pet owner friends!
Pedro S.
Reason I give this product a 3 star is because it is a pill that gave my dog an upset stomach in which he then threw it up so a huge waste of money. The first time I gave it to him it cleaned him out since he did have some worms, but the 2nd and 3rd he threw the pill up. I think it does a great job IF your dog doesn’t get the upset stomach
Brianna W.
Fishers, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have used Trifexis for my dog since I got her. I have lived with two separate roommates who brought an animal into the house, and both times the dog and cat had fleas. Guess what? I never once found one on my dog, even thought they played together before we found the fleas. My dog hates the taste of the pill, but I bribe her with treats, as most pet parents do. I can't tell you how much I love this product and truly believe it works. My former roommates both tried cheaper alternatives that never worked, and one eventually caved and started using Trifexis because I never had issues with my dog.
Joslyn J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product for my dogs! We seem to get fleas very easily in our area where we live. I have been very satisfied with the monthly Triflexis results. However, after one month you do notice your dog gets fleas once the medicine wares off so always give your dog the pill on schedule.
isabel m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Trifexis is a monthly tablet for fleas, ticks and heartworms. I tried this pill for more than A year and noticed it upset my dog’s stomach. As this need a prescription, and it is expensive, I searched online for lower prices. I ordered from Petcare Rx and they call your vet for a prescription and send it by mail. I stopped giving it to my dog because of the effect it had on his stomach, and went back to use Revolution, a topical monthly prescription medicine that you put between the shoulder blades. This works better for us.
Andrea T.
My dogs have been on this product for about 3 years and it works amazing. My chihuahua pug mix has flea allergies and this product has kept her flea free even through the warm weather when the fleas are at their worst. I recently got a new puppy and have already started him on it as well. I love that it also covers intestinal parasites and heartworm it is so convenient.
Krista S.
Kent, WA
I’ve been giving this to my dogs for 5 years and have never had any flea/tick/heart worm/etc. problems. And it’s super convenient to get everything covered in one pill once a month. And I’m a big fan of not having to use any topical chemicals around my toddler.
Analleli C.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to Trifexis. It helps with fleas and also it’s a precaution for some parasites. Also it helps to prevent heartworms. It’s a monthly pill you have to do it every 30 days. Also you want to make sure you are giving the right weight size for your pet and it’s best to give it after a full meal to avoid vomiting. You also need to make sure your getting it from a veterinary office not online. The ones on line they are making pets sick. I have you it’s for about 3 years and have never had any issues or fleas.
T. H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this monthly treatment! I have to use a pill pocket,  since my girl is super picky & very smart, but it's the first med that hasn't given her (Or me) an allergic reaction. I get mine from the vet and ill continue to keep her on it!
Jackie C.
What are ways to get your dog to take it if you are having trouble getting him to? we have tried putting with his food, wrapping in cheese/bread/PB etc
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Is this product strictly for fleas or does it help with ticks and heartworm prevention as well
antonella B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone experienced a negative reaction to this product (seizures, skin rash) ?
Sunshine R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Did this make anyone else's dog sick? mine later that night was puking and had diareah
marco c.
Calexico, CA
Is product safe for my pitbull?she is only a year and a half old