Trifexis Monthly uploaded by Kristen A.Trifexis Monthly uploaded by Léage Marie M.

BY TRIFEXIS MONTHLY #1 in Pet First Aid

• Can this be crushed up and mixed with their food?2 Answers
  • I've read about some of the adverse events related to this produc...3 Answers
  • How does a topical product prevent heart worms? I'm not super fam...3 Answers
Trifexis Monthly
  • "Although I have read a lot about side effects when using this product, I didn't have any problems with my dogs while using this." in 6 reviews
  • "I'm real funny about what I give them because they do not have the fat layer other pups have & this works great w/o sideceffects" in 5 reviews
  • "I gave this to my pup but after awhile it just seemed like she couldn't stomach it; she never liked the taste so even after having to put it down her throat (nothing like pill pockets, peanut butter, cheese, etc worked), she would still throw it up :( We ended up going back to Sentinel and haven't had a problem since." in 5 reviews
  • "My dog doesn't really like the taste of it and it MUST be given with food, but my dog has never had any heart worms or fleas." in 5 reviews
Nichelle G.
Titusville, FL
Trifexis works fantastic when it comes to flea and heart worm prevention. Within thirty minutes of use, I noticed the fleas dying and dropping off. And I absolutely love having both preventions in one tablet. However the medication is a bit pricey and it’s difficult to give. Whereas other preventions are taken like a treat, the Trifexis tablet is more of a task to give.
Layla M.
Middletown, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
THE BEST FLEA MEDICINE I HAVE EVER USED ON MY DOGS! After 2 days of first using it on my dogs, the fleas were immediately gone. No scratching whatsoever. Downside, it is VERY expensive for a flea medicine. But it's the only flea medicine I've ever seen actually work. I get it through my vet, so I'm not sure if you can buy it over the counter or if you need a prescription from your vet.
Natasha B.
Bowling green, KY
This is the only flea medicine I have ever tried with my dogs. I have no complaints on how effective it is they only thing I recommend is give with food sometimes it upsets their stomachs. Also if you have a large dog be aware the pills are very large so you will likely have to break it up to get your dog to eat it cause it has a very strong smell.
Bethany D.
Piedmont, SC
Our vet recommended this product when our springer spaniel was a puppy and we’ve been using it ever since for the last 3 years. We have to mask the taste with a pill pocket treat or peanut butter, but overall it’s easy to give to her once a month. It’s a little pricy, but worth it for our dog’s health!
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly the best flea prevention in my opinion. My dog can eat it and it’s fine, it doesn’t have to sit on her skin like the others with me fearing she’ll rub or lick or itch it off. Super simple product although it is a little higher in price it’s well worth it for my furry friend
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
Love that they offer a rebate often. We purchase from our vet's office. No problems at all with fleas! Our medium size terrier mix does not get sick either. We adopted and she had been through heartworm. We're happy with this product.
#frontline #petparent #influenster
Analleli C.
Tulsa, OK
I like to Trifexis. It helps with fleas and also it’s a precaution for some parasites. Also it helps to prevent heartworms. It’s a monthly pill you have to do it every 30 days. Also you want to make sure you are giving the right weight size for your pet and it’s best to give it after a full meal to avoid vomiting. You also need to make sure your getting it from a veterinary office not online. The ones on line they are making pets sick. I have you it’s for about 3 years and have never had any issues or fleas.
Danielle B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yes this is pricy to my standards but we'll worth it! I have never had an issue with my pup and fleas or anything. The only issue I have is since my dog is around 120 lbs we have to buy two separate boxes/ pills for him to take. Wish we had one pill for his size.
Amanda A.
Alamo, TX
This is the only thing i use to help prevent fleas for my dogs and it works amazing! Not only does it prevent fleas but also heart worms which are common where i live due to mosquitoes. I definitely recommend this to any dog parent!
Morgan F.
Theodore , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So far I’ve used it almost a year it’s been great for her, it’s tamed a lot of the fleas that she’s gotten so i like it for her, she hats eating it though, it smells like dirt so i can see why she doesn’t like it, i stick it in peanut butter and then she takes it fine!
Jackie C.
What are ways to get your dog to take it if you are having trouble getting him to? we have tried putting with his food, wrapping in cheese/bread/PB etc
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Is this product strictly for fleas or does it help with ticks and heartworm prevention as well
antonella B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone experienced a negative reaction to this product (seizures, skin rash) ?
Sunshine R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Did this make anyone else's dog sick? mine later that night was puking and had diareah
marco c.
Calexico, CA
Is product safe for my pitbull?she is only a year and a half old