DiiD your vet prescribe this? These things should only be used under veterinary direction.
Trifexis Monthly ? Does anyone else use this and have amazing results?
How does this work?after putting on your pet,did u ever notice fleas?I usually do the liquid,but I'm hearing alot of negative things latley about that stuff.
Start your review of Trifexis Monthly!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Although I have read a lot about side effects when using this product, I didn't have any problems with my dogs while using this.in reviews
I'm real funny about what I give them because they do not have the fat layer other pups have & this works great w/o sideceffectsin reviews
My dog doesn't really like the taste of it and it MUST be given with food, but my dog has never had any heart worms or fleas.in reviews
...even after having to put it down her throat (nothing like pill pockets, peanut butter, cheese, etc worked), she would still throw it up :( We ended up going back to Sentinel and haven't had a problem since.in reviews
Amanda R.
Burleson, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I would give this 5 stars except that it really only works properly with one of my dogs. My rat terrier (14 lbs) has never had any issues with this medicine and it works wonderfully! However, my boxer (90 lbs) always gets lethargic and sickly after his dose. I'm able to avoid the side effects by dividing his pill into halves and administering twice monthly. Which sort of defeats the purpose of a once monthly pill.
Megan G.
Owosso, MI
I have two dogs, one is 2 a Boxer Jack Russel Terrier mix and the other is only 12 weeks old a Belgian Shepard Collie mix. I give both of them Trifexis and have not had any problems at all. We take them to the dog park all the time so its important to keep them protected this definitely does the trick. We actually had a problem where my puppy got into the 2 year olds dose, we had her throw it up and she is doing fine.
Mikaela T.
Crossroads, TX
I have been using Trifexis for about a year now, and my dog has yet to have any problems with fleas or worms. I like that it's not a topical treatment, and I don't have to worry about the other animals in the house being affected by it. Other than my dog not liking the taste of it, I have no complaints. It works great! :)
Lindsay P.
Great product, it keeps our dog continuously free of fleas,ticks, and heart works. It is very expensive and we have to fight our dog to take it. He hates the taste and spits it out regardless of what we try to hide it in. But it is still effective as a medication.
Emma E.
Alabama
I love this product! My parents use this on their two dogs and I use it on my Husky and it works great. I love that its a pill and that its easy to swallow and you only have to give it to them once a month and it works great! Me and my parents haven't had a single problem when it comes to fleas or ticks etc when using this product. Definitely recommend!
Georgie M.
Stephenville, TX
Trifexis is awesome! It is a three in one pill that protects your dog all month! I have a Yorkie Poo and a Blue Heeler and both of them take the medication and it has worked very well. Will definitely continue to use this product!
Faye D.
Columbia, SC
I love Trifexis! We live in a part of the country that has a LOT of bugs and fleas are really bad. It is also warm enough here for fleas from March through November and this stuff really works! I love it because it is so nice to not have to put that icky oil down my dog's back. The only negative thing is that it doesn't keep ticks away, but we just buy our dog a cheap tick collar during tick season and she is good to go.
Pina G.
San Pedro, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Trifexis Monthly has done an excellent job of keeping my shih tzu healthy. She is now 12 years old and has been using it for 10 years. I tried other methods of flea prevention, but they all failed. Since she began the medication, she's never had fleas again! I also have the peace of mind that her internal organs are protected from parasites as well. My only complaint is that my dog is a bit lethargic after taking the monthly pill. It's an expensive product, but worth the investment.
Brianna W.
Fishers, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have used Trifexis for my dog since I got her. I have lived with two separate roommates who brought an animal into the house, and both times the dog and cat had fleas. Guess what? I never once found one on my dog, even thought they played together before we found the fleas. My dog hates the taste of the pill, but I bribe her with treats, as most pet parents do. I can't tell you how much I love this product and truly believe it works. My former roommates both tried cheaper alternatives that never worked, and one eventually caved and started using Trifexis because I never had issues with my dog.
Aryn M.
Jonesville , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The trick with this product is you MUST GIVE WITH FOOD. It is a great flea and tick medication for your pets. Especially since it is a chew-able treat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle F.
Winchester, VA
il y a 2 ans
Trifexis Monthly ? Does anyone else use this and have amazing results?
Colleen K. il y a 2 ans
I have not, but only because we have a dog who has seizures and that particular brand isn’t a good [email protected]@pets with his seizures. We use Bravecto and have been please with it.
Samantha R.
Toronto
il y a 2 ans
good for senior dogs
Rachel R. il y a 2 ans
Trifexis Monthly it’s good for any type of age dogs. It works wonders for all of mine, all different ages. Just DO NOT give to heart worm positive dogs!