DiiD your vet prescribe this? These things should only be used under veterinary direction.
Trifexis Monthly ? Does anyone else use this and have amazing results?
How does this work?after putting on your pet,did u ever notice fleas?I usually do the liquid,but I'm hearing alot of negative things latley about that stuff.
Start your review of Trifexis Monthly!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Although I have read a lot about side effects when using this product, I didn't have any problems with my dogs while using this.in reviews
I'm real funny about what I give them because they do not have the fat layer other pups have & this works great w/o sideceffectsin reviews
My dog doesn't really like the taste of it and it MUST be given with food, but my dog has never had any heart worms or fleas.in reviews
...even after having to put it down her throat (nothing like pill pockets, peanut butter, cheese, etc worked), she would still throw it up :( We ended up going back to Sentinel and haven't had a problem since.in reviews
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Trifexis Monthly uploaded by Crissi G.
My wittle-babies, Bodie went to stay with his Memo and came home with fleas. I freak out and took him to the vet where they suggested starting him on Trifexis for fleas. It literally only took a week and he was back to normal with zero flea appearances, even with his long hair:
Ash A.
Germany
Seems to work really well. Never had a problem with fleas or ticks as long as my pups have been on it. The pills are small, so we hide them in cheese. I think the vet said they are meat flavored too so that probably helps them consume it
Amanda R.
Burleson, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I would give this 5 stars except that it really only works properly with one of my dogs. My rat terrier (14 lbs) has never had any issues with this medicine and it works wonderfully! However, my boxer (90 lbs) always gets lethargic and sickly after his dose. I'm able to avoid the side effects by dividing his pill into halves and administering twice monthly. Which sort of defeats the purpose of a once monthly pill.
Mikaela T.
Crossroads, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been using Trifexis for about a year now, and my dog has yet to have any problems with fleas or worms. I like that it's not a topical treatment, and I don't have to worry about the other animals in the house being affected by it. Other than my dog not liking the taste of it, I have no complaints. It works great! :)
Megan G.
Owosso, MI
I have two dogs, one is 2 a Boxer Jack Russel Terrier mix and the other is only 12 weeks old a Belgian Shepard Collie mix. I give both of them Trifexis and have not had any problems at all. We take them to the dog park all the time so its important to keep them protected this definitely does the trick. We actually had a problem where my puppy got into the 2 year olds dose, we had her throw it up and she is doing fine.
Amber L.
Johnstown, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Trifexis Monthly uploaded by Amber L.
This three in one is not only easier (with one product versus two) and cheaper for my dogs, but it's also one of the few meds I can find for my great Dane. The weight limits actually include him, versus needing to do multiple doses of other types. They eat it quickly like a treat, no issues at all. No smell to it and it's a dry treat so no gross fingers when I touch it either. Doggos love it
Lindsay P.
Great product, it keeps our dog continuously free of fleas,ticks, and heart works. It is very expensive and we have to fight our dog to take it. He hates the taste and spits it out regardless of what we try to hide it in. But it is still effective as a medication.
Emma E.
Alabama
I love this product! My parents use this on their two dogs and I use it on my Husky and it works great. I love that its a pill and that its easy to swallow and you only have to give it to them once a month and it works great! Me and my parents haven't had a single problem when it comes to fleas or ticks etc when using this product. Definitely recommend!
Georgie M.
Stephenville, TX
Trifexis is awesome! It is a three in one pill that protects your dog all month! I have a Yorkie Poo and a Blue Heeler and both of them take the medication and it has worked very well. Will definitely continue to use this product!
Faye D.
Columbia, SC
I love Trifexis! We live in a part of the country that has a LOT of bugs and fleas are really bad. It is also warm enough here for fleas from March through November and this stuff really works! I love it because it is so nice to not have to put that icky oil down my dog's back. The only negative thing is that it doesn't keep ticks away, but we just buy our dog a cheap tick collar during tick season and she is good to go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle F.
Winchester, VA
il y a 4 ans
Trifexis Monthly ? Does anyone else use this and have amazing results?
Colleen K. il y a 4 ans
I have not, but only because we have a dog who has seizures and that particular brand isn’t a good [email protected]@pets with his seizures. We use Bravecto and have been please with it.
Samantha R.
Toronto
il y a 4 ans
good for senior dogs
Rachel R. il y a 3 ans
Trifexis Monthly it’s good for any type of age dogs. It works wonders for all of mine, all different ages. Just DO NOT give to heart worm positive dogs!