Tridesign TRI Professional Hair Care AeroGel Styling Spray 10.5oz/298g uploaded by Morgan P.

BY TRIDESIGN

AEROGEL combines the flexibility of a gel and the control of a spray for a firm hold with a supple feel. It controls any finished style, leaving hair touchable enough to brush through, without sacrificing style memory. Never stiff or sticky, it s also great for spot styling and adding lift. see more...

Morgan S.
I used to use freeze it for texture and "that big hair" look but would never brush it easily after use. In fact I hated the time I spent picking it out of my hair. Then I found this product. Has the same effect for volume, staying power and style but brushes out without that fight. Still requires some effort to brush out because it's a nice product. Added texture to clean hair or makes dirty hair come to life. Love this product.
Madel M.
This stuff is amazing, I used it for when I would tease my hair. It had flexibility and great hold. It last a while too. A little goes a long way! It also doesn't have too harsh of a smell and my hair didn't seem damaged when I would wash out the product. My hair seemed softer after use too! Which is a plus to something that can hold your style so great!
Olivia P.
Favorite hairspray ever!! If you love a good, strong hold-- this hairspray is for you!! If I had to compare it to a drugstore brand, "Freeze It" would definitely be first in line. This hairspray will last through, humidity, sweat, rain, etc., would definitely recommend!!
Autumn l.
Federal Way, WA
This is by far the most versatile hair spray I have EVER used. I love it for it's hold yet if you need to brush through your hair and re style that's not a problem at all. There is no flaking either. I travel for business so I have been in climates across the states, Japan and the Philippines this hairspray always makes for an awesome hair do!! Five stars from me!
Lily M.
This hairspray really gets the job done! It holds hair in place without leaving it feeling sticky and looking gross! It lasts all day for me so it's super effective. One can lasts me a few months, would definitely buy again!
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
A hidden gem. The best. The actual best hair spray. My husband uses it. It works but doesn't leave your hair sticky or wet looking. It wears well and holds curl nicely. I just love it and its been in the family for over 20 years!
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
Aero gel is the ultimate hold hairspray. Great price for the quality you get. My curls tend to stay 2+ days when I use this! Your hair will stay in place
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Areogel is amazing hair sprat. It holds so good and lasts all night when I go out. It's a great product for them styles that need extra hold.
Virginia G.
Frisco, TX
Love these hair spary keeps your hair down and its really good since im not that fan in hair sparys but this one does really works
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Best hairspray ever. I love using it and the best part about it is it doesn't make your hair feel really really crunchy or dry.
Hazel G.
Funciona sobre cabello teñido?
Zuleima S.
Doral, FL
Esto funciona como un shampoo al seco?