Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsTriderma
MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream, 4 oz

TriDerma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream, 4 oz

by Triderma

TriDerma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream: Soothing relief for mild, stubborn or hard-to-heal diaper rash Daily use helps heal and protect Doctor recommended More healing power with organic AP4 aloe and botanicals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TriDerma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream, 4 oz!
Casey P.
Lynn Haven, FL
TriDerma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream, 4 oz uploaded by Casey P.
Best diaper rash ointment. When my baby was 4 weeks old she got a really bad diaper rash that just wouldn't seem to go away we came across this branch and figured why not try it after using 5 other brands this worked the quickest and best. 2 days later and the rash was gone. We don't use anything else now for rashes.
Jordan C.
Stillwater, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Super gentle on baby and quickly effective. Thick and creamy and very well priced for a good amount. All in all a quality product. Its 96% natural ingredients and cruelty free!
Saveena D.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This diaper rash cream is a lifesaver! My baby had gotten a diaper rash that made him so uncomfortable he didn't even want to sit we had been using desitin and it didn't seem to be giving him any relief. We found this cream at Walmart and decided to give it a shot. Within a day my baby was back to running around like normal and his rash was noticeably clearing up! Love that it also came with a smaller bottle for the diaper bag as well. I would recommend this over any other cream.

Looking for your answer?