TriDerma MD Eczema Fast Healing Cream

by Triderma

TriDerma® MD Eczema Fast Healing™ Cream.

Itch relief.

Cortisone free.

Medical strength skin healing.

Quick relief for itchy skin.

Extra soothing relief for dry, sensitive skin.

Helps relieve itching and rashes.

No cortisone.

Made with certified organic aloe.

Medical strength.

With AP4 aloe complex.

Non-greasy formula.

No fragrance of parabens.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TriDerma MD Eczema Fast Healing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Liz R.
Dallas
TriDerma MD Eczema Fast Healing Cream uploaded by Liz R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay, I know the fact that what works for yourself might not work for others but, you really got to try this lotion if you are dealing with eczema, honestly I been using this as a moisturizer after shower for over 4 years now and, it has helped me a lot! add a few drops of tea tree oil shake it well and it works wonders soothing the skin. I’m giving 4 stars because it’s a little sticky but, I guess it’s normal for this type of creams so I’m okay with it🙂
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
i have real bad eczema that burns like the day after your at the beach and forgot the sunblock ... ive tried many brands and this one soothes-the best ...not oily ...not sticky does the job and the best part about it is the price at four niny nine ❤️
LaKesha C.
Louisville, KY
TriDerma MD Eczema Fast Healing Cream uploaded by LaKesha C.
This is a light based cream that is very moisturizing for dry and eczema prone skin. It's not greasy and temporarily relieves itchy skin. It also doesn't last very long for me probably because I have very dry skin and need to constantly moisturize.
Alexus B.
TriDerma MD Eczema Fast Healing Cream uploaded by Alexus B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So no secret I have eczema I’ve been using this product over 3 months. No big changes at all only thing I like is the consistency, but it seems to irritate me more then help. Not worth the price at all want buy again or maybe My skin is just sensitive!
Andrea F.
This is the ONLY cream that has stopped a flare up and reversed my eczema on my hands. This cream has so many healing ingredients and no lies! TriDerma MD Eczema Fast Healing Cream
Courtney B.
La Cygne, KS
This is very gentle and has no steroid in it so it's a great option when you dont want to use that kind of cream. It is soothing and works for all itches. Greasy for all rashes and skin problems. Last quite a while worth the price for sure.
Amanda N.
Cedarville , NJ
TriDerma MD Eczema Fast Healing Cream uploaded by Amanda N.
I have to say this stuff is AMAZING. My daughter has Eczema really bad and nothing else has really worked for her except this!!
Danielle L.
Greenville, OH
This stuff is amazing! At the first sign of an eczema break out, I start using it and within days, the rash is gone!
Maryah J.
Little Rock, AR
TriDerma MD Eczema Fast Healing Cream uploaded by Maryah J.
Im so glad to have found this product! When I had an eczema breakout on my face, I was almost hopeless until I found this. It is really light in the face as well as gentle. I saw the inflammation improving the morning after I applied it. I also use it on my hands as I wash them constantly. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a eczema product that is 100% effective!
Kristina S.
I have eczema, and this is a good alternative for a steroid. You can only use a steroid for two weeks in a row and then have to take a break, but this has colloidal oatmeal which does basically the same thing. It really helps with itching. Highly recommend this!

Looking for your answer?