BY TRIDERMA

TriDerma® MD Eczema Fast Healing™ Cream.

Itch relief.

Cortisone free.

Medical strength skin healing.

Quick relief for itchy skin.

Extra soothing relief for dry, sensitive skin.

Helps relieve itching and rashes.

No cortisone.

Made with certified organic aloe.

Medical strength.

With AP4 aloe complex.

Non-greasy formula.

No fragrance of parabens. see more...

Irene T.
Pueblo, CO
Loved it! My husband bought it because he has eczema, and i am currently pregnant and I have dermatitis in my legs because of the pregnancy, and its the only lotion that is helping me, it calm the itching and the rash immediatly, i use it 2 times per day, the other thing im in love with it is that its very natural, it doesnt have any cortisone either any quimical stuff, it also come with a small sampler of the same lotion perfect to carry with you on your purse for any emergency. TriDerma MD Eczema Fast Healing Cream
adiktive n.
i have real bad eczema that burns like the day after your at the beach and forgot the sunblock ... ive tried many brands and this one soothes-the best ...not oily ...not sticky does the job and the best part about it is the price at four niny nine ❤️
Courtney B.
La Cygne, KS
This is very gentle and has no steroid in it so it's a great option when you dont want to use that kind of cream. It is soothing and works for all itches. Greasy for all rashes and skin problems. Last quite a while worth the price for sure.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Not magic, but in my case it DID work! Soothes irritated skin, helps it feel moisturized, and is easy to apply! Takes a couple days to kick in, but if you can power through, it’s worth your time :)
Maryah J.
Little Rock, AR
Im so glad to have found this product! When I had an eczema breakout on my face, I was almost hopeless until I found this. It is really light in the face as well as gentle. I saw the inflammation improving the morning after I applied it. I also use it on my hands as I wash them constantly. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a eczema product that is 100% effective!
Micalah G.
Greenwood , IN
I chose this product when I was traveling to treat a very small patch of eczema on my left ankle. It helps soothe and reduce the inflammation, but does leave behind a layer of residue after it dries. True to its claims, it is non-greasy. The travel size is perfect to leave in my purse and is under 3oz so I can carry it on when I travel by air.
Kristina S.
I have eczema, and this is a good alternative for a steroid. You can only use a steroid for two weeks in a row and then have to take a break, but this has colloidal oatmeal which does basically the same thing. It really helps with itching. Highly recommend this!
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ
I have to say this stuff is AMAZING. My daughter has Eczema really bad and nothing else has really worked for her except this!!
Danielle L.
Greenville, OH
This stuff is amazing! At the first sign of an eczema break out, I start using it and within days, the rash is gone!