TriDerma Facial Redness Repair Lotion - 1.7 oz

by Triderma

Triderma facial redness repair lotion - 1.7 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TriDerma Facial Redness Repair Lotion - 1.7 oz!
Susie G.
I'm not sure what I'm suffering from, whether it be eczema or what but I have these strange bouts of redness on my face that have become really irritating to deal with. Out of no where I'll get red patches that are also dry looking and flaky. It appears on my chin, on the sides and right below my nostrils. It disappears as suddenly as it shows up! I have tried another product, but it didn't work great. I was at Target, saw this and thought I'd give it a try. It's awesome! Very soothing. The areas magically feel and look better within minutes of applying.
lizzette T.
buena park, CA
I love this! I replaced my moisturizer with this. I use it everyday, after i wash my face in the a.m, and before i go to sleep. It says it give you a more even complection, and i feel its working as i sleep. I do see a difference with the redness. Its a little oily at first but it absorbs. I use it under my makeup, too. It works great together!
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
The best skin healing cream. I have been using it for about five years now. I've also tried other Triderma Products. They are made with natural aloe and they are helpful in soothing most skin conditions. I started using it when I got wind burn on my face one winter and I've been using it ever since. Best skin care decision I've ever made. It just works! I got my first bottle when it was on clearance at Walgreens and I buy it online from whoever has it in stock. I also buy it from the Triderma website.

Looking for your answer?