BY TRIDERMA

Triderma facial redness repair lotion - 1.7 oz see more...

Susie G.
I'm not sure what I'm suffering from, whether it be eczema or what but I have these strange bouts of redness on my face that have become really irritating to deal with. Out of no where I'll get red patches that are also dry looking and flaky. It appears on my chin, on the sides and right below my nostrils. It disappears as suddenly as it shows up! I have tried another product, but it didn't work great. I was at Target, saw this and thought I'd give it a try. It's awesome! Very soothing. The areas magically feel and look better within minutes of applying.
Tracy H.
I absolutely love this product! I was having severe Rosacea on my cheeks, nose, and forehead. None of the prescription creams were helping. Someone suggested I try this and it works fabulously! It's around $8 and sold at Target. You will find it on the first aid/band aids aisle.
lizzette t.
buena park, CA
I love this! I replaced my moisturizer with this. I use it everyday, after i wash my face in the a.m, and before i go to sleep. It says it give you a more even complection, and i feel its working as i sleep. I do see a difference with the redness. Its a little oily at first but it absorbs. I use it under my makeup, too. It works great together!

back