Trident Xtra Care Peppermint uploaded by Shamela B.

BY TRIDENT #46 in Gum

Chewing Trident Xtra Care, which contains xylitol, helps fight cavities.

• Has anyone tried this? I have not even seen it in my area?3 Answers
  • Does it keep your breath smelling good for awhile?2 Answers
  • What's ur favorite favor6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Me gusta mucho esta goma, su sabor a menta es delicioso, siempre compro mi goma de mascar Trident, son lo maximo.
Michelle B.
Dunbar, NE
I am a mint lover and this gum has just the right peppermint flavor. It's flavor last a long time and doesn't get hard like a lot of other gums. I also like the fact that these is no sugar in it.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Trident gum I feel that it gives me fresh breath and the flavor lasts a long time so you definitely are getting your monies worth, not that a pack is expensive anyway
Erin B.
Big Creek, KY
This gum is one of my absolute favorites!!! When I am at the store this chewing gum is the one that I usually tend to reach for!
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
Good flavor, freshens your breath. I love that it is sugar free, and that it has the xylitol which is supposed to help fight cavities.
Elizabeth B.
KEEPS mouthhhh extraaa fresh and that is what i am exactly looking for in a gum brand. Trident has never failed on me and id honestly recommend
Shamela B.
Lansing, MI
This is one of my top picks when it comes to chewing gum. Peppermint is my #1 favorite flavor of any gum and this one is very good. The thing I love about this gum is that it's strong enough to make you feel confident your breath is fresh, but at the same time, it's not too harsh or "strong".
Laura P.
Siempre me han gustado los trident porque te dejan un aliento refrescante y tienen un sabor muy rico
Alicia M.
For the most part, I found myself not generally a gun person. I would chew a piece or two a day to have decent breath, but if I could get my hands on a breath mint then I would opt for that instead.
Janie R.
I like having these in my purse or book bag in case I feel I need to freshen up a bit and don't have time to brush my teeth or something of that nature. It's an Affordable and convenient choice.
TaSheka S.
What's ur favorite favor
Billie W.
Why do you guys like this gum so much?
Sheri C.
Has anyone tried this? I have not even seen it in my area?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Am I the only person whose teeth would be sore after chewing this?
Kaitlynn P.
Does this gum help whiten your teeth?