Trident Xtra Care Peppermint uploaded by Shamela B.

BY TRIDENT #46 in Gum

Chewing Trident Xtra Care, which contains xylitol, helps fight cavities.

• Has anyone tried this? I have not even seen it in my area?3 Answers
  • Does it keep your breath smelling good for awhile?2 Answers
  • What's ur favorite favor6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is my favorite gum to chew. It is the only kind that I have come across that actually feels like it cleans my teeth. I chew so much gum that it's easier for my to buy a full pack and it is a great price.
Kaylia R.
LOVE this juicy gum. Has a long lasting flavor. Like the sticks over the the squares as they seem to stay fresh longer. One of my top picks when purchasing gum.
monica a.

No doubt my favorite chiclets have a nose that makes the taste is long lasting and not hard as others and really that is something very good I LOVEEEE IT*-*
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
This is a really great product; the texture and flavor are better than regular gums, not sickeningly sweet and long-lasting. And my dentist recommends it!
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
This gum is the maximum .. leaves a minty flavor and freshness in the mouth. If one day does not make a gum brushing these and solved haha
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I used to always chew this gum. After a while, I started noticing that my teeth would hurt. It wasn't a pain from chewing too much, but like the pain you feel sometimes after using teeth whiteners. It was almost like this gum was too strong for my teeth or something. I'm not sure, but it was weird so I stopped chewing it. The taste was great, but overall it was just bad for my teeth.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my numero uno, go to, best gum in MY planet, the flavor lasts long and the gum doesn't turn into a softee after a while of chewing it . i try to stock up on this when i can but i always have to have this in each of my bags
Bryanne C.
Sanbornton , NH
Was my go to gum for a long time. Love the flavor and it stays fresh with the foil package. I find that it gets tough to chew after awhile. For the money it's not as economical for the amount of gum you get.
CLEASHA B.
I love this gum. It tastes great & the flavor lasts a bit longer than others. My husband only chews this kind....he says his teeth feel stronger after chewing it lol I haven't noticed my teeth feeling any stronger personally, but he swears he can
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
Trident gum is the best gum!Love that my teeth feel clean my breath smell like peppermint and it's sugarless, l love it but my son thinks it's to strong for him.
TaSheka S.
What's ur favorite favor
Billie W.
Why do you guys like this gum so much?
Sheri C.
Has anyone tried this? I have not even seen it in my area?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Am I the only person whose teeth would be sore after chewing this?
Kaitlynn P.
Does this gum help whiten your teeth?