Trident Xtra Care® Peppermint Gum uploaded by Shamela B.

BY TRIDENT

Before We Shipped Them Out, We Made Each Piece Swear Allegiance To Your Mouth.

*Artificially flavored.

• Has anyone tried this? I have not even seen it in my area?3 Answers
  • Does it keep your breath smelling good for awhile?2 Answers
  • What's ur favorite favor6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shamela B.
Lansing, MI
This is one of my top picks when it comes to chewing gum. Peppermint is my #1 favorite flavor of any gum and this one is very good. The thing I love about this gum is that it's strong enough to make you feel confident your breath is fresh, but at the same time, it's not too harsh or "strong".
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I used to always chew this gum. After a while, I started noticing that my teeth would hurt. It wasn't a pain from chewing too much, but like the pain you feel sometimes after using teeth whiteners. It was almost like this gum was too strong for my teeth or something. I'm not sure, but it was weird so I stopped chewing it. The taste was great, but overall it was just bad for my teeth.
Bryanne C.
Sanbornton , NH
Was my go to gum for a long time. Love the flavor and it stays fresh with the foil package. I find that it gets tough to chew after awhile. For the money it's not as economical for the amount of gum you get.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is my favorite gum to chew. It is the only kind that I have come across that actually feels like it cleans my teeth. I chew so much gum that it's easier for my to buy a full pack and it is a great price.
CLEASHA B.
I love this gum. It tastes great & the flavor lasts a bit longer than others. My husband only chews this kind....he says his teeth feel stronger after chewing it lol I haven't noticed my teeth feeling any stronger personally, but he swears he can
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my numero uno, go to, best gum in MY planet, the flavor lasts long and the gum doesn't turn into a softee after a while of chewing it . i try to stock up on this when i can but i always have to have this in each of my bags
Alicia M.
For the most part, I found myself not generally a gun person. I would chew a piece or two a day to have decent breath, but if I could get my hands on a breath mint then I would opt for that instead.
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
Trident gum is the best gum!Love that my teeth feel clean my breath smell like peppermint and it's sugarless, l love it but my son thinks it's to strong for him.
Janie R.
I like having these in my purse or book bag in case I feel I need to freshen up a bit and don't have time to brush my teeth or something of that nature. It's an Affordable and convenient choice.
Michelle B.
Dunbar, NE
I am a mint lover and this gum has just the right peppermint flavor. It's flavor last a long time and doesn't get hard like a lot of other gums. I also like the fact that these is no sugar in it.
TaSheka S.
What's ur favorite favor
Billie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Why do you guys like this gum so much?
Sheri C.
Has anyone tried this? I have not even seen it in my area?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Am I the only person whose teeth would be sore after chewing this?
Kaitlynn P.
Does this gum help whiten your teeth?