Trident Xtra Care Peppermint uploaded by Shamela B.

BY TRIDENT #44 in Gum

Chewing Trident Xtra Care, which contains xylitol, helps fight cavities.

• Has anyone tried this? I have not even seen it in my area?3 Answers
  • Does it keep your breath smelling good for awhile?2 Answers
  • What's ur favorite favor6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is my favorite gum to chew. It is the only kind that I have come across that actually feels like it cleans my teeth. I chew so much gum that it's easier for my to buy a full pack and it is a great price.
Kaylia R.
Kaylia R.
LOVE this juicy gum. Has a long lasting flavor. Like the sticks over the the squares as they seem to stay fresh longer. One of my top picks when purchasing gum.
monica a.
monica a.

No doubt my favorite chiclets have a nose that makes the taste is long lasting and not hard as others and really that is something very good I LOVEEEE IT*-*
Sagvun A.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
This is a really great product; the texture and flavor are better than regular gums, not sickeningly sweet and long-lasting. And my dentist recommends it!
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
This gum is the maximum .. leaves a minty flavor and freshness in the mouth. If one day does not make a gum brushing these and solved haha
Sara O.
Sara O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Me gusta mucho esta goma, su sabor a menta es delicioso, siempre compro mi goma de mascar Trident, son lo maximo.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my numero uno, go to, best gum in MY planet, the flavor lasts long and the gum doesn't turn into a softee after a while of chewing it . i try to stock up on this when i can but i always have to have this in each of my bags
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Rothsay, MN
Love this gum. I always have to have some in my purse or my pocket. It was essential to me during my college years when I didn't have time to grab something to eat. I was able to chew on a piece of gum and keep my hunger at bay until I was able to get something.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
This trident gum is so minty but leaves my mouth smelling good and i love this gum.... the best gum ever...
beverly C.
beverly C.
Love and a must have in my purse. Longing lasting flavor. Helps during the times you can't brush your teeth and helps fight cavities. So to me its a win win.
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
What's ur favorite favor
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
Has anyone tried this? I have not even seen it in my area?
Billie W.
Billie W.
Why do you guys like this gum so much?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Clovis, NM
Does it keep your breath smelling good for awhile?
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.
Does this gum help whiten your teeth?