BY TRIDENT

Have You Ever Met A Cool Mint Flavored Robot That Whispers Compliments To Your Teeth Every Day? We Haven’t Either. But This Is Kinda Like One.

*Artificially flavored.

• Has anyone else had their Dentist tell them to chew this ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love Trident gum. My Dentist actually told me it is the best gym for dry mouth and sugar free. It's affordable, had great flavor, minty & cool tasting, long laying & available at just about any gas station, convenience site, Walmart & Target. I repurchased this many times.
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Trident is always in my purse! I almost am always chewing gum and since this is sugar free I don't have to worry about it ruining my teeth. Plus it's always nice to know you have gum on hand for fresh breath
Casey F.
Hopkinsville, KY
My favorite gum because the flavor is amazing and it's great for my teeth but only downfall is that it lasts 30 minutes and then you need a new piece. I still buy it though because it's so good.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
The flavor is sweet and minty but I feel like this gum does not last, I keep having to dig in my purse every hour for a new piece which is annoying when I'm busy!
Alyssa M.
Gainesville, FL
I use to love this gum but now within 10 minutes the flavor is gone. I have gone through the whole pack before class is ever over. Not long lasting.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I love the fact that Trident is sugar free and will not stick to your teeth. Cool Mint leaves breath refreshed. Great flavor. Gret Gum.
Tabitha E.
This is great gum. Has good flavor, and it lasts a while without getting hard. Also sugar free so can help keep cravings at bay.
bianca M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like this gum its a bit sweet but its ok i have this on me everyday i like that its good on your teeth. i like the mint flavor.
Lamberta G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite kinds of gum to keep in my bag, they are sugar free but still taste great so i definitely recommend
Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
This one is one of my favorites to keep in my purse at school to have some during class and keep me entertained plus fresh.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Has anyone else had their Dentist tell them to chew this gum for dry mouth?