BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amanda-Lynn M.
This cool citrus flavor gum by Trident tastes amazing. I like carrying this with me to help fend off sugary cravings especially on days I'm eating low carb. The one thing I do not like is that the flavor doesn't seem to last as long as other gums!
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I love the flavor of this gum. I chew it often because it helps keep my mouth wet when I driving. The size is great. Not to big or little. Flavor lasts a long time
Britney A.
Englewood, OH
This gum tastes pretty good. You wouldn't be able to tell it's sugar free! The reason I gave it three stars is because the flavor didn't last as long as regular Trident gums do.
Wendy P.
Plaquemine, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum . I can chew it all day because the flavor lasts a long time. And the gum is not too small. And it have a fruity flavor!!!!
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
I love this flavor. I tried it when a friend offered it to me and I was hooked. It is a nice change from the mint flavored gums.
Maryann S.
Cedartown ga
This gum right here is really good and taste like oranges and it is very good and you should go get it.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
#Trident "Xtra Care Sugar Free Cool Citrus" has so a cool, refreshing and citrusy flavor. I also love the fact that it is sugar-free and it also has a long lasting chewing flavor. Great price.