BY TRIDENT #65 in Gum

Trident® sugar free gum with xylitol has 30% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size stick has been reduced from 5 to 3 1/2 calories. Chewing trident, which contains xylitol, helps fight cavities.

• What is the amount of Xylitol in this gum? My dentist recommended...1 Answers
  • I wonder what new flavors would be like to combine together for T...3 Answers
  • What is it sweetened with? 1 Answers
Kalynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum pack. This is my favorite gum pack. They both have good flavor. Tropical twist is my favorite. This gum is affordable. It is a good value. This gum is repurchase worthy. I recommend this gum to anyone who likes gum.
Victoria C.
All the greatness of Trident without the sugar and TWICE the awesomeness. I love that Trident is awesome enough to create a package with two of the twist flavors together. I always like a bit of change in my gum. I love LOVE both flavors but sometimes I feel like it's too much flavor? Like, the person standing next to the person standing next to me can smell the sweet fruitiness. It's a strong flavor and smell once you chew into it.
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
I tried this gum for the first time the other day and I gotta say it packs quite a punch. What i like about it, is that it is sweetened with Xylitol instead of Aspartame and the calories has been lowered. Also if you are on a low carb induction phase you will want to chew this gum if you are hungry it helps!
Genavieve P.
Anchorage, AK
I absolutely looooovvvveeee the flavor but the flavor goes away very fast and i can't stand it i hate flavorless gum like ewww but who does. i recommend it i just wish it lasted longer..... I don't like the sugarless but the regular one is the one i like. just don't like how the flavor fades so fast ugh i just can't stretch it enough!!!
Christin L.
Lutz, FL
I began purchasing these after recommendation from both my dentist and my later my daughter's pedi-dentist as well. This is a gum and I can give my child and feel good about as xylitol has been shown to be advantageous in plaque reduction AND strengthening of teeth and bones!
Vianey R.
Bonney Lake, WA
Trident gum has always been my to go to brand. Flavor is extremely long lasting. I would always have to but two pack of gum because both were my favorite flavors. Now both flavors come in one nifty package and it's absolutely amazing.
Triessa O.
Palisades park, Nj
I have always loved trident gum. its a good tasting flavor and they give you a lot compared to most other gum brands and the idea of a super pack is just great... two awesome flavors in one pack!!
angela e.
Gary, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the flavor of Trident this pack is one of my favorite my kids are always taking my Gum so I always have to have extra back-up packs if you haven't tried this one its a definite must try
Sharonda W.
MAULDIN, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LIKE THESE WHEN I USE TO CHOOSE GUM ONLY IF IT WAS THE LAST RESORT.. IT MAKES YOUR BREATHE SMELL LIKE YOU JUST WOKE UP AFTER THE GUM GETS OLD AND IT GETS WORN OUT OF FLAVOR QUICK
Gabby W.
I always get the tropical gum it is just a classic and I can smell this on some ones breath a mile away and it jts reminds me how much I love it and how good it smells.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wonder what new flavors would be like to combine together for Trident Layers Sugar Free? I'd like to try chocolate / mint, or chocolate / strawberry!
Erin Q.
What is the amount of Xylitol in this gum? My dentist recommended a brand that has been out of stock for 3 months now so I am looking for alternatives that have a high level of Xylitol.
Bae S.
What is it sweetened with?