Add a Photo
Trident W/Xylitol Tropical Twist & Watermelon Sugar Free Gum 36 Pieces Super Pack 2 Flavors

By TRIDENT
#40 in Gum

Trident® sugar free gum with xylitol has 30% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size stick has been reduced from 5 to 3 1/2 calories. Chewing trident, which contains xylitol, helps fight cavities.

Christin L.
Christin L.
Lutz, FL

I began purchasing these after recommendation from both my dentist and my later my daughter's pedi-dentist as well. This is a gum and I can give my child and feel good about as xylitol has been shown to be advantageous in plaque reduction AND strengthening of teeth and bones!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.

They are so good, Trident is my all time favorite flavors of gum there so good! Not every day so juicy and delicious tasting watermelon is my favorite
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Goleta, CA

Pretty good gum for being sugar free, very juicy and flavorful but dulls down and gets a little gross and rubbery after chewing for awhile.
Ayrton M.
Ayrton M.
Phoenix, AZ

Oh Tropical Twist all day baby. You like people telling your our breath smells good all day then the Tropical Twist is for you.
Alejandra E.
Alejandra E.

I love this gum lasts much flavor and the smell is perfect love this gum. Eh already proven all flavors and all are very good.
Delaney G.
Delaney G.
Elkhart, IN

This gum has good flavor, but it does not last as long as mint gum. Still a good buy if you are not very fond of min!!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San tan valley, Arizona

This is my dads favorite gum! For his birthday, Christmas and any other reason we can think of we send it to him!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

The Flavors Are On Point! Love This Product Would Purchase Again. Such A Great Buy And Last A Good Long While
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Saint Louis, MO

The Tropical Twist tastes way better and lasts longer than the Watermelon Twist, but both are good.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

Delicious! It's the only flavor I'll chew if I'm not looking for that minty clean kinda breath
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO

I wonder what new flavors would be like to combine together for Trident Layers Sugar Free? I'd like to try chocolate / mint, or chocolate / strawberry!
Erin Q.
Erin Q.

What is the amount of Xylitol in this gum? My dentist recommended a brand that has been out of stock for 3 months now so I am looking for alternatives that have a high level of Xylitol.
Bae S.
Bae S.

What is it sweetened with?

Join Now