Trident W/Xylitol Tropical Twist & Watermelon Sugar Free Gum 36 Pieces Super Pack 2 Flavors

BY TRIDENT #39 in Gum

Trident® sugar free gum with xylitol has 30% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size stick has been reduced from 5 to 3 1/2 calories. Chewing trident, which contains xylitol, helps fight cavities.

Buy on Walmart*
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
They are so good, Trident is my all time favorite flavors of gum there so good! Not every day so juicy and delicious tasting watermelon is my favorite
Ayrton M.
Ayrton M.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh Tropical Twist all day baby. You like people telling your our breath smells good all day then the Tropical Twist is for you.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San tan valley, Arizona
This is my dads favorite gum! For his birthday, Christmas and any other reason we can think of we send it to him!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Delicious! It's the only flavor I'll chew if I'm not looking for that minty clean kinda breath
Vera C.
Vera C.
North Port, FL
These always have to be in my purse. 2 of my most favorite flavors. I purchase them always
Anne W.
Anne W.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my purse essentials. gum that doesn't contain any calories since it's sugar free.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
All the greatness of Trident without the sugar and TWICE the awesomeness. I love that Trident is awesome enough to create a package with two of the twist flavors together. I always like a bit of change in my gum. I love LOVE both flavors but sometimes I feel like it's too much flavor? Like, the person standing next to the person standing next to me can smell the sweet fruitiness. It's a strong flavor and smell once you chew into it.
Genavieve P.
Genavieve P.
Anchorage, AK
I absolutely looooovvvveeee the flavor but the flavor goes away very fast and i can't stand it i hate flavorless gum like ewww but who does. i recommend it i just wish it lasted longer..... I don't like the sugarless but the regular one is the one i like. just don't like how the flavor fades so fast ugh i just can't stretch it enough!!!
Jack  .
Jack .
Lakin, KS
I tried this gum for the first time the other day and I gotta say it packs quite a punch. What i like about it, is that it is sweetened with Xylitol instead of Aspartame and the calories has been lowered. Also if you are on a low carb induction phase you will want to chew this gum if you are hungry it helps!
Christin L.
Christin L.
Lutz, FL
I began purchasing these after recommendation from both my dentist and my later my daughter's pedi-dentist as well. This is a gum and I can give my child and feel good about as xylitol has been shown to be advantageous in plaque reduction AND strengthening of teeth and bones!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wonder what new flavors would be like to combine together for Trident Layers Sugar Free? I'd like to try chocolate / mint, or chocolate / strawberry!
Erin Q.
Erin Q.
What is the amount of Xylitol in this gum? My dentist recommended a brand that has been out of stock for 3 months now so I am looking for alternatives that have a high level of Xylitol.
Bae S.
Bae S.
What is it sweetened with?