BY TRIDENT

Perfect For Close Talkers, Sometimes Referred To As ‘kissing Sticks’.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Trident Wintergreen Sugar Free Gum
  • "Because seeing that it has so much flavor and it doesnt get hard after a long time i can just chew it and my mouth wont get super dry and i wont have to hydrate so often and i LOOOVE that!!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy gum that keeps breath fresh and keeps taste for a good amount of time." in 1 review
  • "It helps put my sweet tooth to rest!" in 1 review
  • "My children's dentist actually Did recommend they chew gum with xylitol." in 1 review
  • "they are really good gum." in 1 review
Katherine T.
GREENSBORO, NC
I don't like gum because it bothers my jaw but this brand is normally easy enough to chew
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is one of my favorite gums, I love the minty flavor and gum lasts a long time.
Alison T.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is my favorite flavor trident gum. It's not too minty and not too sweet.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like this gum. It has a nice cool mint tastes that last a long time. You can purchase this for under 2 bucks which is a great price. I like that there is Xylitol in here as it helps to clean my teeth better.
Kate R.
Regina, SK
Definitely the best flavor of this gum. If you like gum sticks you will like this. Unlike some gum sticks, these aren't hard or chalky and the flavor lasts well. I still prefer the small hard gum pieces, but these are cheap and I really love the flavor so I keep buying this. Because this is sugar free I don't feel guilty chewing it. You can find it at most grocery and convenience stores.
Desiree C.
My favorite gum. Taste good, lasts long and it is cheap. I also like very much that it is sugar free and that it is available in every store.
Cassandra M.
I have really sentitive teeth when it comes to food or candy or anything really and this is amazing doesn't hurt my teeth
Denise M.
Calgary, Alberta
I always have a pack of Trident gum in my purse. usually peppermint, not wintergreen, but any mint-y Trident will do!
Eélizz E.
sale morocco
Awesome flavor. Leaves teeth feeling clean and breath refreshed. Flavor lasts a long time and gum doesn’t harden or lose its texture. Sugar Free is always a plus.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
What's better, Trident or 5 Gum?
sara s.
Jersey city, NJ
What is the xylitol? what is the purpose of that being there?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
When you like to eat it most .
Angela P.
Peru, IN
Did anyone else find this a little too minty?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Lo llevarías en tu bolso ?