BY TRIDENT #72 in Gum

Perfect For Close Talkers, Sometimes Referred To As ‘kissing Sticks’.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Trident Wintergreen Sugar Free Gum
  • "Because seeing that it has so much flavor and it doesnt get hard after a long time i can just chew it and my mouth wont get super dry and i wont have to hydrate so often and i LOOOVE that!!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy gum that keeps breath fresh and keeps taste for a good amount of time." in 1 review
  • "It helps put my sweet tooth to rest!" in 1 review
  • "My children's dentist actually Did recommend they chew gum with xylitol." in 1 review
  • "they are really good gum." in 1 review
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Trident Gum Wintergreen is one of my go-to gums because it has great long lasting flavor, doesn't get super hard and unchewable, and you can get it for a great price!
Maria S.
Hollywood, FL
It is not my favorite gum. I prefer the small stick gums because I feel like the minty taste lasts longer. But this gum is great and it doesn't cost too much and you get great quantity.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
This gum is really refreshing and the flavor lasts long! I tend to go for minty gums rather than fruity flavors. Recommend! You won't get sick of the taste either.
Emma A.
Cumming, GA
Trident gum will never get bad. Trident gum has always been perfect to the taste and to the price. The flavors that it comes in our amazing, but the Wintergreen happens to be my personal favorite!
BARBARA R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Trident siempre ha sido mi marca de goma de mascar favorita y con esta nueva presentación se luce ya que su sabor es bastante fresco y ademas no contiene azúcar por lo tanto no tengo que preocuparme por esos kilitos de mas es una muy buena opción
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love minty gum. Especially trident. The fact that the cover says it's good for your teeth and is sugar free is a big reason why I opt for this over others.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trident gum has always been a good choice for me. I like that it doesn't stick to my teeth. The flavor doesn't last as long as I want bit over all. Good gum.
Addie  T.
Oxford, MS
Trident is great at good breath, this gum certainly helps me! Just pop it into your mouth after any meal and it instantly refreshes your mouth! I love it!
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Yummy and refreshing , long lasting soft to chew , mint flavor has up to mark taste
I always keep it in my purse and use to have it before going out .
Maddie S.
Wilmington, NC
I absolutely love Trident gum! It's super easy to just throw in my bag and grab a piece when I need it. The flavor also lasts for a pretty long time.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
What's better, Trident or 5 Gum?
sara s.
Branchburg, NJ
What is the xylitol? what is the purpose of that being there?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
When you like to eat it most .
Angela P.
Peru, In
Did anyone else find this a little too minty?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Lo llevarías en tu bolso ?