BY TRIDENT #76 in Gum

Perfect For Close Talkers, Sometimes Referred To As ‘kissing Sticks’.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My children's dentist actually Did recommend they chew gum with xylitol." in 1 review
  • "Yummy gum that keeps breath fresh and keeps taste for a good amount of time." in 1 review
  • "It helps put my sweet tooth to rest!" in 1 review
  • "Because seeing that it has so much flavor and it doesnt get hard after a long time i can just chew it and my mouth wont get super dry and i wont have to hydrate so often and i LOOOVE that!!" in 1 review
  • "they are really good gum." in 1 review
lexii m.
Leavenworth, WA
To be honest I am a HUGE gum feen, and this by far is the best taste if u like a sweet minty cooling and refreshing piece of gum rather then regular ol jucyfruit 10/10 by far haha
Alecia N.
Silver Spring, MD
I like trident, but I really wish they would give them a stronger mint taste. the flavor lasts for a long time which is great and it's really great for making sure you don't have food stuck in your teeth.
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
The Trident gum flavors are becoming so intense that I often opt to chew a gum versus sucking on a cough drop for throat irritation. Not only does the gum provide comfort and stops me from being hungry BUT it also makes my sore throats feel better while freshening my breath.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Trident is my all-time favorite gum, but not all flavors are created equal! My favorite flavor was not in stock one day, and i really needed gum, so i picked this one up. I don't care for this particular wintergreen flavor some reason.
Jara G.
Fairfax, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident is really good! Personally, I like a minty gum because it refreshes my breath after a meal! Buying it in the larger pack is easier than going to the store every 2 weeks to refill your gum stash.
Shai R.
Saugerties, NY
My flavor of choice is cinnamon. Along the way, I learned that people are attracted to the scent of cinnamon. This small truth impacts my day to day interactions with others. Believe it or not.
Caitlin C.
I love all flavors of trident! They are sugar free gums, that hold there flavor longer than most gums! Also doesn't stick to my teeth, even when I had braves. Trident is the best gum out there
Angela P.
Lombard, IL
LOVE trident wintergreen gum - great flavor that lasts really long!! Definitely recommend this . My dentist recommended this to me, as sugarfree gum is actually healthy for teeth. I chew this every night after dinner and I love the fresh taste in my mouth!
Christine W.
Whenever I have a sweet tooth late at night, I chew 2 pieces of Trident Wintergreen Sugar Free Gum to help with the craving. I recommend it if you have a sweet tooth late at night.
Tasha S.
I love the taste of this gum. I always but trident when i go to the store to get gum. What i love most is that it's sugar free and it's still taste great if it wasn't.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
What's better, Trident or 5 Gum?
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ
What is the xylitol? what is the purpose of that being there?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
When you like to eat it most .
Angela P.
Peru, In
Did anyone else find this a little too minty?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Lo llevarías en tu bolso ?