BY TRIDENT #70 in Gum

Perfect For Close Talkers, Sometimes Referred To As ‘kissing Sticks’.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Trident Wintergreen Sugar Free Gum
  • "My children's dentist actually Did recommend they chew gum with xylitol." in 1 review
  • "Yummy gum that keeps breath fresh and keeps taste for a good amount of time." in 1 review
  • "It helps put my sweet tooth to rest!" in 1 review
  • "Because seeing that it has so much flavor and it doesnt get hard after a long time i can just chew it and my mouth wont get super dry and i wont have to hydrate so often and i LOOOVE that!!" in 1 review
  • "they are really good gum." in 1 review
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 18-Stick 216 more...
I love trident because the gum itself is long lasting and the flavors last forever I’m a huge wintergreen fan though . I will be useing this brand again for many years to com . I highly recommend this gum.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this flavor!!!! Sometimes I have a hard time finding it in the store to I tend to buy it on amazon but the flavor is just so fresh and delicious! I love the consistency because it doesnt get hard to quickly! Highly highly recommend
Alexis C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This gum is very delicious and fresh! Keeps breath smelling clean! I eat trident gum almost every day because I love it so much!! I don't eat any other kind! I would definitely recommend this gum to anyone!
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
one of the best gums on the market. The flavor is amazing and it also has the ability to whiten your teeth and is make sugar free. I would highly recommend this flavor and brand of gum to anyone.
Miguel R.
Wintergreen is the tastiest and refreshing flavor of bubblegum, is a must have with you always, it have a long lasting flavor, i use it almost every day, try it and your are not going to regret ;)
Koko C.
Mobile, AL
This has become a fav for me recently since I've started to go to the gym on a regular and let me tell you!! It helps so much for when I'm going in during a workout and I'm not trying to stop for a water break! Because seeing that it has so much flavor and it doesn't get hard after a long time i can just chew it and my mouth wont get super dry and i wont have to hydrate so often and i LOOOVE that!! It is a muuust have!!!
Kaitlyn K.
Bennett, IA
I've always been a fan of Trident gum; the mint flavors are definitely my favorite. I always feel like I am getting a good amount of gum for the price I'm paying. They also have such a wide variety, so I know there's always a flavor for whatever mood I'm in. The flavor doesn't last forever, but you can't really expect any gum to do that.
maisa s.
Trident Gum Gum Wintergreen 18-Stick Packs
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Total Fat: 0.0, Protein: 0.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Calories: 5.0, Size: 216 sticks, Serving Size: 1 stick, Potassium: 0.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Saturated Fat: 0.0, Sugars: 0.0, Sodium: 0.0, Cholesterol: 0.0

Ingredients: Sorbitol, Gum Base, Xylitol, Glycerin, Natural, Artificial Flavorings, Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame, BHT (To Maintain Freshness), Blue 1 Lake, Soy Lecithin, Yellow 5 Lake
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not super picky about my gum as long as it is sugar free. HOwever, I really do like the small sticks of Trident. Perfect size. Not a huge mouthful of gush and not to little that you don't get any flavor. I would tell others to try it.
April  H.
This gum is my holy grail gum! I've chewed it for years now and the flavor lasts SO long! The flavor is delicious and I can always count on it to freshen my breath and keep my mouth minty fresh for hours after chewing!
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
What's better, Trident or 5 Gum?
sara s.
voorhees, NJ
What is the xylitol? what is the purpose of that being there?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
When you like to eat it most .
Angela P.
Peru, In
Did anyone else find this a little too minty?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Lo llevarías en tu bolso ?