BY TRIDENT

Trident White Wintergreen

If Snowflakes Could Whiten Your Teeth, This Is What They Would Taste Like.

Artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart
Taylor K.
Trident White Wintergreen Sugar Free Gum I constantly have a piece of this gum in my mouth! The flavor is my all time favorite & for as little as it costs me it's a great deal & I will continue to purchase!!
Izabella F.
lexington
I love this gum so much! It's my go to and taste delicious!!!!! I have used this gum for awhile and have purchased this at least 25 times! You might not notice a huge difference but still great!
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
This gum has a great flavor it is not.too over power g like some other gums can be. The only reason I did it gave it a 5 star is because I don't believe it lasts long enough.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This sugar free gum taste great. It is great because help you whitens teeth if you use for more tha 4 weeks. It's has an affordable price. I always has one in my purse.
Erica M.
urbandale, IA
This gum is a must have for me. I don't always have a chance to brush my teeth after lunch so when I'm on the go I always chew this. Not only do I get paranoid about bad breath but I also get paranoid about stains. This gum helps on both levels and I always suggest to friends and family.
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Trident White Wintergreen Sugar Free Gum 3-16 Piece Packs more...
My new go to gum! I can't say that it has changed the appearance of my teeth but I enjoy the flavor and it's pretty long lasting. The only thing is, you know when this gum is done being chewed. It dries up and seems to dry your mouth out when it's time to chuck it in the can.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
I suffer from chronic bad breath, maybe from the cavities in my teeth or general potty mouth. Anyhow, I always have to have gum with me as networking and client meeting fill my days, it's convenient and delicious, freshens and masks the smell of death coming from my mouth.
Jessica P.
Schenectady , NY
Trident white is great. It's not too expensive and I smoke and I've been chewing this for a couple of months and I can see the difference in color in my teeth they help keep my teeth pearly white all the time!!!
keyty G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite gum. I have been chewing it for years. It makes your teeth whiter and your breath fresher and lasts a good long time. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this gum.
Morgan g.
Greenwood, IN
This trident gum is so good!!! it leaves your mouth with a fresh tasting taste! I can't explain how good it is. when I buy gum I always bus this brand and this flavor. the packaging is so nice and I love how it comes with 3 packs. it is also very affordable!!!