Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGumTrident
White Star Wars Spearmint Sugar Free Gum

Trident White Star Wars™ Spearmint Sugar Free Gum

by Trident

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trident White Star Wars™ Spearmint Sugar Free Gum!
Yuba City, CA
The top stays closed in my purse. Super convenient, and very minty. And who doesn't love Star Wars!
Ontario, CA
Great product. The packaging is adorable and perfect for any Star Wars fan you can usually always find it on sale as well. It has a great flavor and really leaves your mouth feeling clean. I think the only thing I'd say against it is that the flavor does not last very long at all but it's all worth it anyways.
Knoxville, TN
Love the packaging, love the flavor. makes my teeth feel cleaner. plenty of gum in the package.
Tucson, AZ
Trident White Star Wars™ Spearmint Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Morgann K.
First off I love how cute this is as I am a huge fan of star wars. I also like the fact that it sits well in my car or on my desk. The gum is good and keeps the flavor for a long time and is just the right amount of spearmint to not be too overwhelming. I would definitely recommend it especially to college students who chew gum while studying.
Salinas, CA
Spearmint is my favorite flavor and I'm a die hard Star Wars fan so I guess just put the two together! lol
Pikeville , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
2,401 reviews
Trident White Star Wars™ Spearmint Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Faith D.
Packaging is so cute but i love trident gum always makes my teeth feel cleaner & gives me fresh breth plus i got mine on a deal 3 for $1 & thats like a 6 month supply of gum.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These designs are so cute! the flavor is cute and they fit well in the cup holders. great yo used for spare change too
San Antonio
 Disappointed in this product . There is a rotten, disgusting looking , poop smelling ,piece of gum . This is why I’m never buy trident gum again . Other than that the packaging is phenomenal.
Stockton, CA
Best gum ever when wanting something to chew on notice is right and amount given is worth it.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the packaging great for middle school kids to put in their back packs price is good as well

Looking for your answer?