4 colors available

BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mo H.
Mo H.
Union, KY
First off I love how cute this is as I am a huge fan of star wars. I also like the fact that it sits well in my car or on my desk. The gum is good and keeps the flavor for a long time and is just the right amount of spearmint to not be too overwhelming. I would definitely recommend it especially to college students who chew gum while studying.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Ontario, CA
Great product. The packaging is adorable and perfect for any Star Wars fan you can usually always find it on sale as well. It has a great flavor and really leaves your mouth feeling clean. I think the only thing I'd say against it is that the flavor does not last very long at all but it's all worth it anyways.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Packaging is so cute but i love trident gum always makes my teeth feel cleaner & gives me fresh breth plus i got mine on a deal 3 for $1 & thats like a 6 month supply of gum.
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
These designs are so cute! the flavor is cute and they fit well in the cup holders. great yo used for spare change too
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
Spearmint is my favorite flavor and I'm a die hard Star Wars fan so I guess just put the two together! lol
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Yuba City, CA
The top stays closed in my purse. Super convenient, and very minty. And who doesn't love Star Wars!
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
Knoxville, TN
Love the packaging, love the flavor. makes my teeth feel cleaner. plenty of gum in the package.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
La Mesa, CA
Cute packaging and same great trident quality! love the bold peppermint taste.
Magdalena F.
Magdalena F.
Jalisco México
Estas golosinas les encantan a los chicos, y libre de azucar, es mejor para ellos, ademas con su presentacion favorita, esta genial.