BY TRIDENT #24 in Gum

After We Dropped Peppermint-flavor Into This Gum, We Thought, Hey, Let’s Make This Peppermint-flavored Gum Help Whiten Your Teeth.

*Artificially flavored.

Buy on Target*
Sarah Y.
W Greenwich, RI
I absolutely love this gum! I notice that it does whiten my teeth as long as I constantly chew a piece of gum after eating all my meals. It helps cover up pumpkin spice breath too!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I love Trident White! It’s my favorite gum ever. The flavor lasts so long, and makes your breath so fresh! It’s approved by the ADA too so it’s safe for your teeth!
Natalie A.
Saraland, AL
I smoke. I drink coffee. I drink sodas. People always compliment me on my white smile and it's because of this gum. Take a two week challenge and chew this gum for two weeks and the color of your teeth whiten two shades. It's amazing and taste great. This and Cool Rush are my favorites. I use this gum along with my whitening tooth paste and the results are phenomenal. Diffently recommend!!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like the taste of this gum a lot! It's minty and leaves your mouth refreshed. I'm sure it really whitens my teeth but I feel better chewing after having a cup of coffee or something that tends to stain your teeth. I love that it comes in the big cup packs so you can keep them in the car but also it's way less wrapping. They don't melt in the sun and it's not expensive or sugary gum. Definitely recommend
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I swear by Trident White! I use all different methods to whiten my teeth from toothpaste to strips to garlgling with peroxide from time to time. Nothing works as amazing as Trident White. If you chew it consistently, you will notice such a difference and you'll notice when you stop chewing it. I get compliments on my teeth all the time and it's because of this. I swear!
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Trident White Peppermint Gum Gum is one of the best Gum I've tried! I eat this on days when I need to freshen up my breath. I love that it is sugar free and the value is great. I would recommend this to others.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I brought this just to see if it will whiten my teeth. I brought about 2 packs and did not notice any significant differences. The flavor was okay and I purchased this about a month ago and I would only recommend this if you want to try it
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
I enjoy this flavor. This gum has a crunchy outer shell, that I don't necessarily favor. But they do seem to add a little bit of whiteness to your teeth. They are fairly affordable and the taste is cool and refreshing.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always buy this gum! It lasts forever and has a great flavor! I like a lot of the flavors, but this is my favorite. I buy packs of them at a time. It's found in most stores! It's also very affordable.
Jennifer V.
This gum is great when you're on the go and you can't brush your teeth in time. Its just good to have around in those situations when you need fresh smelling breathe, like maybe after a meal out with friends or even when rushing out of the house and not having time to brush your teeth. The flavor lasts for a fairly long time and it tastes really good as well, since it is also sugar free it doesn't give you a whole lot of calories and it leaves you with fresh smelling breath, it does get a bit sticky afterwards though, but overall it is great gum
Shelia S.
Portage, IN
Is this a decent price?
Stephanie B.
Does the Trident White collection come in more flavors than just peppermint?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten your teeth?
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Does this actually work to whiten teeth??
Kirsten C.
Is this good for your teeth?