BY TRIDENT #21 in Gum

After We Dropped Peppermint-flavor Into This Gum, We Thought, Hey, Let’s Make This Peppermint-flavored Gum Help Whiten Your Teeth.

*Artificially flavored.

crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite brands for gum Trident white is the best the peppermint flavor is so delicious I feel like it does whiten my teeth it is sugar free so that's another Plus it only contains 5 calories as well I would highly recommend to anybody who loves to chew gum and whiten their teeth at the same time also it's a great price you can get giant packs at BJ's or just regular size packs anywhere you go
Savannah P.
Brandon, MS
I love this gum. Peppermint is my absolute favorite flavor. It keeps my breath fresh while whitening my teeth! It’s not to bad on pricing either. I highly recommend this especially after eating meals.
Sarah Y.
W Greenwich, RI
I absolutely love this gum! I notice that it does whiten my teeth as long as I constantly chew a piece of gum after eating all my meals. It helps cover up pumpkin spice breath too!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I love Trident White! It’s my favorite gum ever. The flavor lasts so long, and makes your breath so fresh! It’s approved by the ADA too so it’s safe for your teeth!
Natalie A.
Saraland, AL
I smoke. I drink coffee. I drink sodas. People always compliment me on my white smile and it's because of this gum. Take a two week challenge and chew this gum for two weeks and the color of your teeth whiten two shades. It's amazing and taste great. This and Cool Rush are my favorites. I use this gum along with my whitening tooth paste and the results are phenomenal. Diffently recommend!!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I swear by Trident White! I use all different methods to whiten my teeth from toothpaste to strips to garlgling with peroxide from time to time. Nothing works as amazing as Trident White. If you chew it consistently, you will notice such a difference and you'll notice when you stop chewing it. I get compliments on my teeth all the time and it's because of this. I swear!
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Trident White Peppermint Gum Gum is one of the best Gum I've tried! I eat this on days when I need to freshen up my breath. I love that it is sugar free and the value is great. I would recommend this to others.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I brought this just to see if it will whiten my teeth. I brought about 2 packs and did not notice any significant differences. The flavor was okay and I purchased this about a month ago and I would only recommend this if you want to try it
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
I enjoy this flavor. This gum has a crunchy outer shell, that I don't necessarily favor. But they do seem to add a little bit of whiteness to your teeth. They are fairly affordable and the taste is cool and refreshing.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always buy this gum! It lasts forever and has a great flavor! I like a lot of the flavors, but this is my favorite. I buy packs of them at a time. It's found in most stores! It's also very affordable.
Shelia S.
Portage, IN
Is this a decent price?
Stephanie B.
Does the Trident White collection come in more flavors than just peppermint?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten your teeth?
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Does this actually work to whiten teeth??
Kirsten C.
Is this good for your teeth?