BY TRIDENT #17 in Gum

After We Dropped Peppermint-flavor Into This Gum, We Thought, Hey, Let’s Make This Peppermint-flavored Gum Help Whiten Your Teeth.

*Artificially flavored.

crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite brands for gum Trident white is the best the peppermint flavor is so delicious I feel like it does whiten my teeth it is sugar free so that's another Plus it only contains 5 calories as well I would highly recommend to anybody who loves to chew gum and whiten their teeth at the same time also it's a great price you can get giant packs at BJ's or just regular size packs anywhere you go
Savannah P.
Pearl, Ms
I love this gum. Peppermint is my absolute favorite flavor. It keeps my breath fresh while whitening my teeth! It’s not to bad on pricing either. I highly recommend this especially after eating meals.
Sarah Y.
W Greenwich, RI
I absolutely love this gum! I notice that it does whiten my teeth as long as I constantly chew a piece of gum after eating all my meals. It helps cover up pumpkin spice breath too!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I love Trident White! It’s my favorite gum ever. The flavor lasts so long, and makes your breath so fresh! It’s approved by the ADA too so it’s safe for your teeth!
Natalie A.
Mobile, AL
I smoke. I drink coffee. I drink sodas. People always compliment me on my white smile and it's because of this gum. Take a two week challenge and chew this gum for two weeks and the color of your teeth whiten two shades. It's amazing and taste great. This and Cool Rush are my favorites. I use this gum along with my whitening tooth paste and the results are phenomenal. Diffently recommend!!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I swear by Trident White! I use all different methods to whiten my teeth from toothpaste to strips to garlgling with peroxide from time to time. Nothing works as amazing as Trident White. If you chew it consistently, you will notice such a difference and you'll notice when you stop chewing it. I get compliments on my teeth all the time and it's because of this. I swear!
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Trident White Peppermint Gum Gum is one of the best Gum I've tried! I eat this on days when I need to freshen up my breath. I love that it is sugar free and the value is great. I would recommend this to others.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I brought this just to see if it will whiten my teeth. I brought about 2 packs and did not notice any significant differences. The flavor was okay and I purchased this about a month ago and I would only recommend this if you want to try it
Jennifer V.
This gum is great when you're on the go and you can't brush your teeth in time. Its just good to have around in those situations when you need fresh smelling breathe, like maybe after a meal out with friends or even when rushing out of the house and not having time to brush your teeth. The flavor lasts for a fairly long time and it tastes really good as well, since it is also sugar free it doesn't give you a whole lot of calories and it leaves you with fresh smelling breath, it does get a bit sticky afterwards though, but overall it is great gum
Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
This gum smells and tastes amazing! I love that it does not stick to my braces and that it is sugar free! I also love that it keeps your breath smelling minty fresh!
Shelia S.
Portage, IN
Is this a decent price?
Stephanie B.
Does the Trident White collection come in more flavors than just peppermint?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten your teeth?
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Does this actually work to whiten teeth??
Kirsten C.
Is this good for your teeth?