BY TRIDENT #11 in Gum

Buy on Target
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
This gum is great when you're on the go and you can't brush your teeth in time. Its just good to have around in those situations when you need fresh smelling breathe, like maybe after a meal out with friends or even when rushing out of the house and not having time to brush your teeth. The flavor lasts for a fairly long time and it tastes really good as well, since it is also sugar free it doesn't give you a whole lot of calories and it leaves you with fresh smelling breath, it does get a bit sticky afterwards though, but overall it is great gum
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I chew this gum literally everyday. Even when it's not on sale I often opt for it despite the fact it's on the pricier side. I definitely prefer this flavor to the spearmint so it's a winner there. It makes my breath fresh (coworkers would attest). I think I have noticed whitening as well though that may be because I chew the equivalent of an individual pack in 1-2 days. I'm not sure you'd see this same effect chewing less often. Though the flavor last not as long as other gums overall I think the better breath remains even after chewing!
Adriean D.
Adriean D.
This gum is "the bees knees"! It's sugarless, so you don't have to worry about the overly sugary flavor and quick loss of flavor like you do with other gums; it whitens as you chew, but is not harsh on your teeth or gums. I have a very sensitive mouth, anything too acidic or harsh (certain toothpastes even!) makes my mouth and tongue actually peel, and I don't have to worry about that with this gum. The flavor is long lasting, so no nasty taste after 5 minutes, and there are different flavors to choose from! Over all, great choice!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Brookfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this gum! It has such a great flavor and lasts a long time. I generally never like sugar free gum so I was very surprised to find out that I enjoy this. The only thing is that I didn't notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. It sounds good in theory, but in order to achieve greater whiteness you need to chew two pieces of gum four times a day. I was never able to do this so that is probably why I didn't see results.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is my all time favorite peppermint gum!!! It helps keep my mouth clean and fresh after meals. I like to chew it while I am at the gym since my mouth always seems to dry out as i pump that iron and pound the pavement (or treadmil)! I also love the feeling while chewing this gum and getting a big cold glass of water!! YUMMMMM tastes like peppermint water, but WAY cheaper!! AND another perk, the cup holder sized container!!!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
This gum is nice and fresh but I think I'd prefer a pack of gum with bigger pieces. Also according to the box, the whitening only happens if you chew 2 pieces at least four times a day for at least four weeks, so that's a whole pack every other day and I think that's a bit extreme to then market as a whitening product.
I'd probably like it more if it wasn't sold as a whitening product because it's a nice fresh gum.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Saraland, AL
I smoke. I drink coffee. I drink sodas. People always compliment me on my white smile and it's because of this gum. Take a two week challenge and chew this gum for two weeks and the color of your teeth whiten two shades. It's amazing and taste great. This and Cool Rush are my favorites. I use this gum along with my whitening tooth paste and the results are phenomenal. Diffently recommend!!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I swear by Trident White! I use all different methods to whiten my teeth from toothpaste to strips to garlgling with peroxide from time to time. Nothing works as amazing as Trident White. If you chew it consistently, you will notice such a difference and you'll notice when you stop chewing it. I get compliments on my teeth all the time and it's because of this. I swear!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Trident gum products are one of my faves. They are sugar free and have a refreshing taste. the flavor lasts a decent amount of time as well.

this bag contains 80 pitches, and lasted me a while. they are great when I am on the go and I use them whenever I need something to chew on.

I would recommend this product to anyone.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
This gum is my absolute favorite of all time. It doesn't stick to your teeth after chewing for a while, and as for a give who has braces (opps) that's a very good quality. It has a very strong peppermint flavor and it very easy to chew also so you dont have to worry about breaking your teeth while trying to bite into it.
Shelia S.
Shelia S.
Portage, IN
Is this a decent price?
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Does the Trident White collection come in more flavors than just peppermint?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does this help whiten your teeth?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Does this actually work to whiten teeth??
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Is this good for your teeth?