BY TRIDENT

It’s Kinda Like Chewing Your Way Through A Glacier.

*Artificially flavored.

• When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?4 Answers
Helen S.
Pahrump, NV
I love trident!! Great tasting and it is actually really long lasting. I really love this gum my favorite gum ever.
April H.
Penns Grove, NJ
This gum is really good it leaves your breath smelling cool and fresh all day long it has that cooling effect on your tougue
Keesha P.
I like but the pieces of gum are really strong and the flavor is a little overwhelming at first.
Bre S.
Carleton, MI
This has been my favorite go to gum recently! I really love the flavor and the results I am seeing from using it
Bri H.
Definitely one of my chewing gums. It's a strong minty flavor and leaves my breath refreshed, especially after foods that may have made my breath not so pleasant.
wendy a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The taste doesn't run out right away nd keeps your breath fresh good for all the bud smokers and lung killers out there
Carrie U.
Great gum!! I like this brand. I get it at the grocery store and it's a pretty good value for what it is. I only chew this when I have no time to brush and it makes my mouth fresh tasting.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
Not a fan. Admittedly, I don't really like the "shell" gum. I think the pieces are too small. They lose their flavor pretty quickly, and are more gritty. I wouldn't recommend it. The fact that this one was whitening seemed to make it taste worse.
jessica b.
Trident White Cool Rush is one of my favorite types of gum out there. I like how refreshing it makes your whole mouth feel.
Alexana N.
Ottawa, ON
Trident always has such great flavors. The flavor lasts a good amount of time as well.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?

Target