BY TRIDENT #98 in Gum

It’s Kinda Like Chewing Your Way Through A Glacier.

*Artificially flavored.

• When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is my hands down favorite gum - both in flavor & because of its ability to whiten my teeth. I use white strips, whitening toothpaste, gargle with peroxide on occasion, but I SWEAR by trident White. If you chew it consistently, I promise you, you will notice such a difference. I always get compliments on my teeth and I can notice if I stop chewing this for a while the difference in color. I honestly swear by it!
Dina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I keep a container of this gum in my car for when I am driving. Chewing gum is a great way to get rid of extra energy and to organize your sensory system when you are stressed. I love the taste, and how long it keeps my breath fresh. My teeth always feel nice after chewing a few pieces.
Annette M.
Love Trident White! I chew after lunch to freshen my breath and give my teeth a smooth, clean feel. Trident is affordable and comes in at least 3 flavors.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I had no idea trident was a sect of Cadbury, but this gum is great to keep in a travel bad like a purse or diaper bag. Super refreshing and good for upset tummies too.
April H.
Penns Grove, NJ
This gum is really good it leaves your breath smelling cool and fresh all day long it has that cooling effect on your tougue
Katie N.
Great gum pack to have on daily uses. Quick on the go and freshens breath instantly. Very cheap and highly recommend it.
Bri H.
Definitely one of my chewing gums. It's a strong minty flavor and leaves my breath refreshed, especially after foods that may have made my breath not so pleasant.
wendy a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The taste doesn't run out right away nd keeps your breath fresh good for all the bud smokers and lung killers out there
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This is great minty gum. I typically chew these when I'm not in the mood for sweets. I probably use a pack a week and it's very affordable. I like that it also helps whiten your teeth, but I'm not sure if that actually works.
Carrie U.
Great gum!! I like this brand. I get it at the grocery store and it's a pretty good value for what it is. I only chew this when I have no time to brush and it makes my mouth fresh tasting.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?