BY TRIDENT #90 in Gum

It’s Kinda Like Chewing Your Way Through A Glacier.

*Artificially flavored.

• When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?4 Answers
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
Not a fan. Admittedly, I don't really like the "shell" gum. I think the pieces are too small. They lose their flavor pretty quickly, and are more gritty. I wouldn't recommend it. The fact that this one was whitening seemed to make it taste worse.
Megan S.
I chew a lot of gum, but this is not one of my favorites. The cool rush mint taste was a bit strong for me.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love most Trident gum but this flavor misses for me. It keeps me feeling minty and I love the texture of the gum but I don't prefer this flavor.
Ainsley J.
Decent gym but not my favorite. By probably because I like super strong and minty gum
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
This gum is not that great in my opinion. It's too strong and leaves a bad taste in your mouth afterwards. I prefer sweet mint but if you like a strong taste it works!
Ariana G.
I love the taste and the flavor lasts a long time, I haven't chewed it enough to notice my teeth getting whiter though. I usually get this from Rite Aid Pharmacy
Kendra Y.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is not the best at whitening teeth but it does have a good taste.
Gillian S.
Morgantown, WV
The flavor is kind of weird. Can't decide on it. Kinda minty. Kind or sweet. I keep buying it because once you chew it for a while, at least the flavor stays.
Kristi C.
Cleveland, OH
Love mint gum but in my opinion it tastes just like other mint gums! If it says cool I feel like it should be a bit stronger.
Kirsten H.
I tried this cool rush flavor and to be honest it wasn't bad, but I didn't feel it was anything special either. The flavor wasn't anything crazy.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?

back