BY TRIDENT

It’s Kinda Like Chewing Your Way Through A Glacier.

*Artificially flavored.

• When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?4 Answers
Dana D.
Great and long lasting gum providing fresh breath. That's what gum is all about, right? I don't want to look like Britney Spears chewing but I do want to have a fresh breath :)
Meloney R.
I love this bubblegum prefer the sugarless one. The flavor is long lasting and the gum don't stick to my false teeth. It gives your tongue a tingly feeling ive bought some at spar. Its cheap and the quality is exquisite. It also take out all the hidden foods.
Lilo B.
Trident is my favorite gum brand, and particularly this flavor, it really make my mouth fresh no matter if I drink tons of coffee or garlic .
Kerry S.
London
I do lime thos gum it has a nice taste that lasts a decent amount of time. I'm not a fan of the packaging though I find it loud and bulky.
kayden mae w.
I love chewing gum and this one is one of my favorite once they leave a cool taste it my mouth and makes my mouth feel really clean.
Samantha S.
I love having this on the go to keep my breath fresh.

works great. very effective.

long lasting as well :) :) :)
Ony C.
London | Winchester
Great when you want to be skatty and lips nex man at the cinema. Keeps ya breath fresh and ya hoe game fresher x
Barbara D.
venezuela, margarita
Son muy buenos y refrescantes. los recomiendo, mi opinion es que los volveria a comprar porque me encantaron

Jassi D.
Edmonton , Alberta
The only gum I've used that keeps your breath fresher for longer. Doesn't taste very sweet though.
Corinne L.
Durham
Easy to carry in my car and purse
Great taste
Can be found everywhere I shop, the price is fair
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?