BY TRIDENT #98 in Gum

It’s Kinda Like Chewing Your Way Through A Glacier.

*Artificially flavored.

• When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Deandrea H.
Diberville, MS
Absolutely love this product. It gives me that fruity taste when I'm craving a certain taste.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
Great gum long lasting great taste makes your mouth feel fresh and clean. I love this gum
Kimber E.
Lakewood, CA
I love this gum. It gives you minty fresh breath and it whitened my teeth slightly
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
It whitens your teeth and make sure press smell good three times a day by any store
Sara A.
I love chewing gum, this trident cool Ruch is great, cool Ruch describes it all.
Anna C.
Erie, PA
Perfect gum to chew before a date or work event. Very refreshing. My favorite gum
Kendra Y.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is not the best at whitening teeth but it does have a good taste.
Kaitlin M.
Love this it has a great flavor that lasts a long time it's refreshing yum
Hannah W.
I recently went on a trip to america as i live in Australia and i bought a few different trident gums to try. I found them very good and the flavor lasts long and keeps your breath fresh. I found that the packets have more pieces than other gum companies for the same price so you get more for your money!
Laker G.
Refreshing, good taste and if you've spent a lot of time away from home it is the ideal choice . I think you know what I mean . I have always hand it is good to avoid those odors that come out when you least expect and those with some girl . But beware if you chew a lot, you can let them dry mouth .
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?